Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

My second Ex is out for delivery...I will be home soon and may catch it. If not, I'll make a call and do a pick-up tonight!! This is the top item of this year, I gotta have another!!!!!

#270 in the house! Man I feckin love this thing :rock its awesome! In perfect condition to :D

#270 in the house! Man I feckin love this thing :rock its awesome! In perfect condition to :D

Congrats!!!

Be funny if I get a free Hulk comiquette from Misstress of web giveaway....I would have 3.

Thanks brother :rock It is a masterpiece! :yess:

I'll get some in a bit, wont be as good as the pics on here already though :lol

Im not too bothered about the incorrect spelling on the base. Are you guys gonna go for the rumoured sticker fix?

The mis spelling is actually quite funny and not a big deal IMO. Might be if you display statues on their backs tho...

Congrats laudel7 :hi5: I'm looking forward to see some pics :D

Wonder when mine will arrive :impatient: Was shipped USPS priority on the 2nd! Funny thing is, back when I knew I still have to wait for shipping notice it did not bother me to much. Now that I know it's in the post I can cook an egg in my :horror

:lol you will love it! The box is BIG! He was bigger than I expected. Though when I lifted the box it was lighter than expected. Its awesome! :rock2

Congrats laudel7 :hi5: I'm looking forward to see some pics :D

Wonder when mine will arrive :impatient: Was shipped USPS priority on the 2nd! Funny thing is, back when I knew I still have to wait for shipping notice it did not bother me to much. Now that I know it's in the post I can cook an egg in my :horror
:rotfl Damn, and still waiting, Robo? CRAZY!!! :impatient:
:lol you will love it! The box is BIG!...
It is one BIG OL' BOX!

comeInBox.gif

Yeah, I recycle gifs AND boxes. :D

Back