Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

I was told mine ships on the 12th! :hi5:
Since I'll be waiting for ages, I'll play with your pics for now :)...Here is a further adjustment to one of Barbarians great shots!! ;)

2ivhh80.jpg

what to you think.. hulk comiquette togther with wolvrine comiquette or hulk with punisher comiquette? if any of you have it, show me some pic:)

I put a photo of Hulk with Punisher back a few 100 post ago. I will try and repost.

Wolverine looks better by far. Punisher is a better stand alone piece. Wolverine PF and Iron Man MQ look the best with HULK by Far IMO.

Wow that's a really cool effect. If I knew how to do that, I'd do that to all my pics. Keep a collection of regular pics and comic looking pics.

I have also seen photos of Hulk with Wolverine Com. somewhere. Either on this site or SF.

This thread alone is already @ 4k replys. Of course it's going to be a Grail once its all dried up.

Yeah, but at least half of those posts are people complaining about the hair, size, head, pose, color, etc AND then retracting once they saw in hand pics.

Another 25% of the posts in this thread are Enema trolling.

Theres a good chance it will.

Same thing happened with the premium format. When it was revealed there was a ton of moaning about it having an ugly face, followed by months of complaining, took some time to sell through, then it shipped and people started to change their tune and once it was finally gone everyone decided it was the greatest thing ever :lol

What?....the Hulk PF was never back in stock after it was released.I missed out and put myself on the wait list right away and it never converted .:(
I can't believe the ex is still in stock for the com.

Can someone post a pic with the hulk in psysical colours without flash???

I was told mine ships on the 12th! :hi5:
Since I'll be waiting for ages, I'll play with your pics for now :)...Here is a further adjustment to one of Barbarians great shots!! ;)

2ivhh80.jpg

This is sweet!!!!

Please do something with my battle pics!! :yess:
Thanks!!
Need high res pics LMK!

What?....the Hulk PF was never back in stock after it was released.I missed out and put myself on the wait list right away and it never converted .:(

The hulk PF was super low edition!!
This one will be much easier to get down the road.

It's Xmas season....I'm sure that 400 can go towards a whole lot of presents... Only us freaks will buy something like this during the holidays.

What?....the Hulk PF was never back in stock after it was released.

I never said it was.

I said it took it some time to sell through. It wasn't an instant sell out, like many items where back then.

THE HOLY TRINITY!!!
SDC14922.jpg

Back