Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

DUDE, you have the 1 of 1 Battle Damaged Exclusive.:hi5:

haha, I know !! but that HULK looks dumb...........

Hi guys!

I like this Comiquette a lot but I'm thinking about not getting it. I collect mostly Premium formats and Maquettes and I still want Rocketeer and Conan PF so I'm thinking about passing on this one.

It is a beautiful piece and I do own the Hulk PF and might just spend the money somewhere else.

Am I crazy? Is this one of those that will be a grail and I will kick myself one day for not getting it?

Bear :cuckoo:

this is must have piece man !!! he is huge, can't miss this one:lecture

sure he is huge, but he can be much more bigger i think, if its a true 1/4 hulk..its a dream come true for most. but who cares this is still sweet

sure he is huge, but he can be much more bigger i think, if its a true 1/4 hulk..its a dream come true for most. but who cares this is still sweet

:goodpost: that is for sure ~~

ya..maybe..maybe not? most of ss grail are 1/4.just maybe this will be a 1/5 true grail? hahaha just wondering

yea, I got 2, ex and regular !!:hi5:

They, SS, allow you to order Reg and Ex on the same account? Or you did it on a different account? I know they don't allow 2 Ex and possibly 2 Reg.....but not sure about Reg and Ex.

I think it will become a grail.....just look at it.....

ya..maybe..maybe not? most of ss grail are 1/4.just maybe this will be a 1/5 true grail? hahaha just wondering

Although that is partially true, The White Queen and Mary Jane Comiquettes sold for as much as $600 according to eauctionrewards.com sales report....

I also think that wolverine Comiquette is a true grail.....or am I wrong????

Although that is partially true, The White Queen and Mary Jane Comiquettes sold for as much as $600 according to eauctionrewards.com sales report....

same, wolverine comiqutte is a grail to me, but dont know about the rest. i think that venom & carnage will be grail someday..someday:lol
do u think punisher comiquette will become a grail someday? his 1/5 too if i'm not wrong

Not all grails are 1/4. Hulk vs Spiderman dio, XMen vs Sentinel #1 dio, Stealth IM comiquette are not 1/4. Sadly, I don't have any of those but they're expensive as heck.

Don't forget football IM :lecture

Back