Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

It's like that joke where the Chinese guys says: 'Why the plice change evelytime I come here'
The guy answers: "Fluctuations"
Chinese guy: " Yeah fluck you dam Amelicans to"

I just received exclusive #285 and he is massive. The size and color are non-issues as far as I'm concerned. I took pics with and without the flash. Using the flash severely washes him out and gives the lime green impression.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not that great at taking pics

With flash
Nov2010007.jpg

Nov2010008.jpg

Without
Nov2010006.jpg

Nov2010009.jpg

With flash
Nov2010024.jpg

Nov2010028.jpg

Without
Nov2010025.jpg

Nov2010027.jpg

Nov2010029.jpg

Nov2010030.jpg

Amazing pics, 316. I love the one where the Avengers are assembling. :yess:

Well, I broke down and bought him from Alter Ego!! And it looks like i got the last one, because they are now sold out. Now I will have to sell my Koto Hulks for the funds to cover him or my wife will murder me. :nono

Well, I broke down and bought him from Alter Ego!! And it looks like i got the last one, because they are now sold out. Now I will have to sell my Koto Hulks for the funds to cover him or my wife will murder me. :nono

congrats :hi5:

Congrats. I don't know if I would put the wood inbetween the 2 tables. It might bend over time and accidents may happen? :horror

That was just temporary to take the pic with the PFs. He's now sitting on a marble pedestal until I either rearrange some stuff or build a new pedestal.

Chipped front tooth!?:confused:

MJ slapped him.:lol No, it's not chipped.

congrats to everyone who grabbed one. it is very well done but I would still have preferred a "old school" version.

That was just temporary to take the pic with the PFs. He's now sitting on a marble pedestal until I either rearrange some stuff or build a new pedestal.

MJ slapped him.:lol No, it's not chipped.

The thing I like about this Hulks teeth are that its not perfect. If they did the Hulk like Bullseye it would IMO look like s*it!:lecture

You did the right thing.

I'll give you 20.00 for both Kotos.

Wow.... wife and murder? Get me out of here :panic:

Back