Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

it-s-a-trap-o.gif

Hell no the Ski would never get FIRED!!!!!!!!!! :devil :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha I'm ELITE and RULE my company, they would lose millions per second, I PWN DIS _____!!!!! Hence why I can play all day wit you guys :rock

cobra.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Man I was feeling sorry for this fart face to.

:lol your gifs are awesome barbarian :lol

With all these pics im at cracking point. Christmas or get hulk early hmmm :gah:

:rotfl If there was a Venture Brothers movie he would be perfect for Billy Quizboy.

images
You are so right! :lol
I love the Venture Bros!
:lol your gifs are awesome barbarian :lol
With all these pics im at cracking point. Christmas or get hulk early hmmm :gah:
Hell, I would be lying if said wait for Hulk and have a great Christmas! How good can your Christmas be without the Hulkster in your house?!? That would SUCK!!! :lecture

:lecture true. He will be mine either way :yess: at least I have an EX with my name on it :yess:

Hulk is not in house yet, but with all the fine pics posted, I would venture to say that this is going to be a LEAN,GREEN, KICK-ASS GRAIL MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!

Now Sideshow, Hulk vs Wolverine, & Hulk vs Thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lecture true. He will be mine either way :yess: at least I have an EX with my name on it :yess:
In the end, that is what really counts! :rock
Hulk is not in house yet, but with all the fine pics posted, I would venture to say that this is going to be a LEAN,GREEN, KICK-ASS GRAIL MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!
:exactly: Can't wait for FedEx to make my dogs bark tomorrow!!! Ding-dong! Woof woof woof! Holy crap! Look at this badass piece of polystone! Good lord!!!

Lucky you :monkey2
I feel pretty dang lucky, brother. I had this on flex and folded pretty damn quickly after the first pics started getting posted. If motherflippin' Thanksgiving wasn't last week, I'd already have him. You are a stronger man that I to hold onto the flex plan!!!

:lol mikman making friends wherever he goes! :wave Mick!

I know i'm a recluse and have lost all people skills.In my defence i've been sweating on Carnage arriving for the last 3 weeks.A simple post about colour some poor quality control and a little bit of grammer and out come the flying monkeys.

Back