Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Thanks! Base is approx. 16" X 12" (I think that works out to 40.64 X 30.48) and total height is 22 and 3/4" (57.785) from bottom of Base to top of his left wrist. Forgive me if my conversions are wrong I'm a dumb American :)

thank you very much!!

It's too bad that pajama wolverine = fail. Look at those other 2 beautiful fully sculpted pieces :rock

By the way, how big is the box for this bad boy? same size as the PF or what?

what would help with the PF style on this Wolverine or Sabertooth is if Sideshow would have added some torn effect and show some abs from the torn clothing. The PF stays but at the same time shows some sculpt.

HULK just arrived!!

perfect timing...Detroit and New England just hit half now i can open this :yess:

SOB!!!...I KNEW IT...I F*&^$ KNEW IT!!...I KNEW IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Just ONCE....JUST ONCE I WISH SS could send me a piece without issues!!...JUST ONCE PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!

I just opend mine up, the base is scratched all around the front and the paint it pealing off. Around the back of the base the paint is bubbling up!. He has green paint runs on his chest, SIDESHOW on the base is spelt "SIDEHSOW". AND THE WORST THING OF ALL!!.......
THE DAM PIN DOES NOT FIT IN THE BASE!
I tried for 10 minutes trying to get Hulk to sit in the base, the hole cut into the base is 2 sizes TO SMALL! :mad::mad::mad:

Every time man...I swear SS does this to me on purpose! It cant be a coincidence anymore. Almost every piece I have ever bought from SS I've had to return. Here we go again.....:slap:slap:slap

Chris

REally REALLY sorry to hear that Chris, your in T.O too, mine just got here and i dont see anything wrong with it....sorry to hear that man

give SS HELL!!!

Tough luck Chis :( ...that's a real bummer!

Great news Power1010....remember the pics ;) (I've also been watching the game....(Patriots seems to be a bit more on the ball at this stage)

man it must cost you a arm and leg to ship these pc's from here to there-

Yeah, nothing to be proud of but mine will probably be the most expensive one for a while :( They say in order to measure the cost of stuff between different countries you need to compare it to a commodity that everybody (also from poorest to richest) use i.e. the price of bread. Well mine works out to cost the same as 382 loafs of bread :/

REally REALLY sorry to hear that Chris, your in T.O too, mine just got here and i dont see anything wrong with it....sorry to hear that man

give SS HELL!!!

Remember to be courteous to your SS customer service representative. They didn't send you the bum statue.

If you truly wish to make a statement, just accept a full refund.

i1cfua.jpg

First appearance :yess:

I know it's been said before but this thing is pretty massive.....I'll take a few shots in a sec....gotta find out where the wife put the camera :lol

Remember to be courteous to your SS customer service representative. They didn't send you the bum statue.

If you truly wish to make a statement, just accept a full refund.

Yes of course try to keep a level head but.....don't take any BS either :exactly:

Tough luck Chis :( ...that's a real bummer!

Great news Power1010....remember the pics ;) (I've also been watching the game....(Patriots seems to be a bit more on the ball at this stage.

Thanks man....I'll take pics shortly.....friggin Detroit is playing great today :horror

Yes! My Hulks were delivered. Unfortunatedly i am still at work and won't be Home until 8pm. Hopefully they are perfect!

The stock status for Hulk Ex has been weird:

Sold out -> Newsletter (8) left -> Low quantity alert (40 left) -> Checking inventory -> Low quantity alert (10 left) -> Checking inventory -> now no low quantity alert.

The stock status for Hulk Ex has been weird:

Sold out -> Newsletter (8) left -> Low quantity alert (40 left) -> Checking inventory -> Low quantity alert (10 left) -> Checking inventory -> now no low quantity alert.

my brother noticed that too. He placed an order for a Hulk com since it says there are some available but then it is said SOld Out. Nice one Sideshow :hi5:

ok here are my pics....i wish i could do better for those of you who dont have him yet but hope these tide you over til he arrives.

and for those of you who are from the U.S.

Happy ThanksGiving!!!

SSCHULK004.jpg

SSCHULK005.jpg

SSCHULK002.jpg

SSCHULK007.jpg

SSCHULK008.jpg

SSCHULK003.jpg

SSCHULK013.jpg

SSCHULK011.jpg

SSCHULK014.jpg

SSCHULK015.jpg

Back