Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Still wonder why they didn't go with the concept art:

hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-2-l.jpg
hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-l.jpg

Would of loved the first pose but I guess it was to similar to the bowen one and they wanted something more original.

sideshow's dried up.. next the e-tailers.. This one will be a tougher one to get a hold of in the future for anywhere near retail..

I think everyone that wants one, will get one. With the economy the way it is... I don't think it will be impossible to get. Maybe a year down the line it will be a rarity. But I just noticed after putting myself on several WL for EX's that they all converted.

Carnage, Spiderman, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Hulk, Thanos and most of the PF's are processing in my account. The only one Im really concerned about honestly is whether or not I can get a Lion-O EX Popculture Shock Premium Format. My Guile didnt converted so I decided against buying any street fighter statues. Although 1 Chun-Li would suffice since shes so iconic. I dont think my Black M. Bison will convert either so I did some cancelling today.

Black Cat PF Ex still hasn't converted, everything else has from the marvel side.

^ that's pretty much indicative of every sideshow piece.
what a shocker.

insert sarcasm ...................

*here*

Here are some more Hulk crew cuts - not ultimate.

I prefer hulk with the classic hair also but he has had it high and tight before. Hell he has even been Bald before. So I am not sure what people are talking about.

711710-554001_h4_super_super.jpg

heroes%20hulk%20dale%20K%20Wtc.jpg

Hulk%20comic%20art.jpg

wwhulk002.jpg

Thank you for posting this!! If you did not I would have posted these pics!! Not every Hulk has to be the Ape looking hulk or have long hair!! There are so many variations!! Now I love the PF Hulk too, excpt for the nose which I think looks terrible but this piece is HUGE and AWESOME!!! Everyone who was hating on this in the beginning is wishing they had one ordered now!! Great job SIDEHSOW!!! Keep up the excellent work !!:yess:

^ that's pretty much indicative of every sideshow piece.
what a shocker.

insert sarcasm ...................

*here*

No..its not. :cuckoo:

:dunno

really? Where can I find venom, emma frost, black queen, rogue, iron man, wolverine, punisher, spiderman, iron spiderman, black cat comiquettes for less than retail???

These are totally different types of Hulk statues. The PF is a fairly strict interpretation of the Kirby Hulk. I am NOT a fan of his work so that is why I do not like the PF. I am a big fan of the modern Hulk. The comiquette captures the modern take on the character perfectly. He is ALL rage and motion. The PF is a standing stoic brute. I wanted an angry pissed off Hulk comiquette in my collection. SS delivered BIG TIME.

If you like Kirby's work then the PF should be the only Hulk piece you NEED. It captures Kirby's influence perfectly.

However, if you want a more modern take on the Hulk....I dare anyone to show me a piece that is as unique and devastating as the SS comiquette because I haven't come across a Hulk statue that looks better than this one.

EXACTLY!!!!:yess::exactly:

Whats funny and no one seems to remember is there was a TON of complaining about the Hulk PF when it was revealed. People complained for months. It took a long time for the Hulk PF to reach the level of appeal it has now. The same will happen with the com.

I'll have both, so I win either way.

Exactly!!!! Well said!!!:exactly::rotfl

These are totally different types of Hulk statues. The PF is a fairly strict interpretation of the Kirby Hulk. I am NOT a fan of his work so that is why I do not like the PF. I am a big fan of the modern Hulk. The comiquette captures the modern take on the character perfectly. He is ALL rage and motion. The PF is a standing stoic brute. I wanted an angry pissed off Hulk comiquette in my collection. SS delivered BIG TIME.

If you like Kirby's work then the PF should be the only Hulk piece you NEED. It captures Kirby's influence perfectly.

However, if you want a more modern take on the Hulk....I dare anyone to show me a piece that is as unique and devastating as the SS comiquette because I haven't come across a Hulk statue that looks better than this one.

No,the big difference is the PF is 1/4 scale and weighs 51 lbs....the Commiquette is 1/5-1/6 scale and weighs 18 lbs.

Here are some more Hulk crew cuts - not ultimate.

I prefer hulk with the classic hair also but he has had it high and tight before. Hell he has even been Bald before. So I am not sure what people are talking about.

711710-554001_h4_super_super.jpg

heroes%20hulk%20dale%20K%20Wtc.jpg

Hulk%20comic%20art.jpg

wwhulk002.jpg

200064_press07-001.jpg

hair01.jpg
hair02.jpg
hair03.jpg

Well none of that fits the buzz cut he's given but it's easy to custom, maybe they will make a more iconic one without an army hairstyle. Even the shortest one has hair flowing down. Maybe someone can post it of him having a true buzz cut like the comiquette.

No,the big difference is the PF is 1/4 scale and weighs 51 lbs....the Commiquette is 1/5-1/6 scale and weighs 18 lbs.

I don't think we'll see that kind of heft and quality from Sideshow ever again. They are going lighter and lighter to save on shipping and materials. I think they may be overdoing it tho', we're gonna see many statues cracking down the road.

^^^ that's what I'm talkn about!!!!

I approve.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost: :hi5:

I just put my Marvel Pfs together and my back is killing me now because of the Hulk!

DSC02084.jpg

That's a great pic man. We'll never see that kind of awesome weight again like in Hulk PF unless a new company comes out to compete with 1/4 scale Marvel vs sideshow. Keep your back straight when you carry those, my friend just sprained his bad :(

Can't help thinking how awesome it would have been if Wolvie's costume was fully sculpted and you saw all his well defined abdominal muscles like that Hulk PF next to him.

Thanks for the pics. :wave

That's a great pic man. Can't help thinking how awesome it would have been if Wolvie's costume was fully sculpted and you saw all his muscles like that Hulk PF next to him.

Thanks for the pics. :wave

I can't help to think how awesome it "is". :D

Back