Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

I give up. I was trying hard to pass on this guy, but he is just too badass. gotta have him. I think I will be selling some vintage Transformers so I can afford the $300+ price tag.
This is one time giving up is a good thing :hi5:

hulkbuster is getting impatient lol hes all alone

Missed my UPS delivery today. Should be able to do a late pickup of my Hulkbuster Ex tomorrow. I just hope it doesn't have the IM paint problems.

Missed my UPS delivery today. Should be able to do a late pickup of my Hulkbuster Ex tomorrow. I just hope it doesn't have the IM paint problems.

Will be perfect, promise. Hulkbuster does not have IM curse. There were too many haters. Hulkbuster prove haters wrong by being flawless. Just like this Hulk comiquette will be as well.

:horror what horrible HAIR! That's it...Im not buying this statue! Ill show Sideshow....I'm gonna boycott buying this until they fix the hair. That'll teach em!! Now Ill just sit down and wait for Sideshow to fix this statue for me and.....wait...what? It's sold out? It's worth 3x the original price? Ohhhhh...I gotta have this statue!! It's brilliant!

YES...just scored this bad boy on E-bay for $1000!! :yess: finally got my grail!!

:horror what horrible HAIR! That's it...Im not buying this statue! Ill show Sideshow....I'm gonna boycott buying this until they fix the hair. That'll teach em!! Now Ill just sit down and wait for Sideshow to fix this statue for me and.....wait...what? It's sold out? It's worth 3x the original price? Ohhhhh...I gotta have this statue!! It's brilliant!

YES...just scored this bad boy on E-bay for $1000!! :yess: finally got my grail!!

NICE:rotfl

:lol:rotfl:lol

So true...

I hope Olivetti is able to sketch more Hulk. It'd be great to see this exact incarnation on the panels.

Now that the economy is bad...I can scored one for $650. Come to papa!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I got converted on the EX last night! can't wait to get this. :rock

How does one get converted???

I was on the waitlist for the EX and someone must have cancelled so they converted my waitlist.

:yess: :yess:

Jehova aint worthy enough to own this statue.

This guy is gonna look sweet next to my newest Hulk edition....:yess:

Chris

wow :rock :rock

Back