Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

I don't mind if people post about stuff they don't like about a piece. What bothers me is when folks adopt an attitude of "I can't believe you like this because I don't". You know... like the whole freakin' world revolves around what they think about a particular statue. Worst, they spend their time making additional posts trying to ruin the enjoyment of others who may actually like a particular piece.

I don't mind if people post about stuff they don't like about a piece. What bothers me is when folks adopt an attitude of "I can't believe you like this because I don't". You know... like the whole freakin' world revolves around what they think about a particular statue. Worst, they spend their time making additional posts trying to ruin the enjoyment of others who may actually like a particular piece.

sounds like someone I know :monkey3

img06720683636.jpg

img06740725379.jpg

img06760750864.jpg

img06780763021.jpg

img06730778850.jpg

img06770789389.jpg

I gotta say, this is one hell of a statue!! I was one of the few that loved it from the start, but after seeign these pics I am over the moon with this Hulk! The hair is no where near as "fro" like in these pics, while I still prefer the longer hair of savage hulk, this is a different interpretation and I hvae no problem withthet. I only collect hulk or hulk related products so its nice to have some variation within the sea of green that is my lounge room :rock

I love this thing more than ever now. It's so dynamic in it's pose, and beautifully sculpted too. This darker green is also much more 'realistic' too. Can't wait to pair this up with Wolverine PF...

Sweet Hell, that looks great!

My HulkBuster IM comiquette is gonna arrives roughly the same time as this Hulk comiquette. If they make a gray version of this Hulk comiquette, I might just buy it and skip the Kirby Hulk 1:1 bust. Or cancel the Colossus comiquette and get a cheaper Hulk 1:1 bust when It goes on sale? Hehe, wishful thinking?

It does look much better in these pics.

Here are a few more photos from another forum.

I gotta say This Hulk statue owns your a$$.

SDCC010B128.jpg

SDCC010B127.jpg

SDCC010B122.jpg

SDCC010B125.jpg

Just beautiful....

Looks pretty good in some pictures. But, I'm still passing.

Looks great....really looking forward to getting this.

awesome piece...dynamic and different...its a win.

Best new peice by Sideshow..

Worst were all the pending 1:1's.. corner cutting awful..

:exactly: I think this is the best SS piece of the year so far. Each picture looks better and better. The sculpt is just amazing!!! Love it.:joy:joy

Continuing to whine about it wont get it magically changed. Get over it...

All the pics I'm seeing look really cool...but the "Guy Gardner" haircut on the little head still sucks.

I hope all of you "small head and bad hair cut" nay sayers get exposed to gamma radiation and your head's shrink and your hair gets shorter! :nana:

ha, J/K Snoopy!:peace

Continuing to whine about it wont get it magically changed. Get over it...

I not looking to get it changed.

I'm not interested in buying the piece at all and continuing to whine, _____ & moan about people who have a different opinion other than yours won't get them to magically change their minds.

I always thought, and still do think, the head is to small and I never liked the hair cut. It's my opinion...get over it. :nana:

I hope all of you "small head and bad hair cut" nay sayers get exposed to gamma radiation and your head's shrink and your hair gets shorter! :nana:

ha, J/K Snoopy!:peace

Why I outta! :stooge :lol

Last edited:
Back