Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

I hope all of you "small head and bad hair cut" nay sayers get exposed to gamma radiation and your head's shrink and your hair gets shorter! :nana:

ha, J/K Snoopy!:peace

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IuhLtH_Jg1U&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IuhLtH_Jg1U&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This piece is so big I dunno where the heck i am gonna put it. I wonder how big the box will be. My pf box already takes up a single room a midget or opaloopa could live in it.

This piece is so big I dunno where the heck i am gonna put it. I wonder how big the box will be. My pf box already takes up a single room a midget or opaloopa could live in it.

well it's what 24" tall all together? that's gonna be a big box :monkey1

Would you say he's bigger than the PF?

I not looking to get it changed.

I'm not interested in buying the piece at all and continuing to whine, _____ & moan about people who have a different opinion other than yours won't get them to magically change their minds.

I always thought, and still do think, the head is to small and I never liked the hair cut. It's my opinion...get over it. :nana:

Hey. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, i dont think i said otherwise and thats the whole purpose of a 'forum' However, repeating the same point about the head, the hair blah blah blah gets very boring, very quickly.
You seem to come across as the type who lurks threads like these, with no intention of buying the piece yet you'll continue to moan about it to the very end..why?! :dunno

You seem to come across as the type who lurks threads like these, with no intention of buying the piece yet you'll continue to moan about it to the very end..why?! :dunno

:lol :lol :lol

You can believe whatever you want about me. You don't know me...so stop trolling.

:wave

Hey. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, i dont think i said otherwise and thats the whole purpose of a 'forum' However, repeating the same point about the head, the hair blah blah blah gets very boring, very quickly.

:horror:panic::panic: The last man that bad mouthed Darth Snoopy was never seen or heard from again! But legend says that if you watch really really close you can see half of that man hanging in the backgrounds of "Empire Strikes Back" and the other half in "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"....

:horror:panic::panic: The last man that bad mouthed Darth Snoopy was never seen or heard from again! But legend says that if you watch really really close you can see half of that man hanging in the backgrounds of "Empire Strikes Back" and the other half in "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"....

Yer darn 'tootin!

And the last person to talk about that "incident" was fitted for concrete galoshes. Knowwhaddamean?

m_ee19d652313547958bac4a467d1b1146.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Would you say he's bigger than the PF?

Its taller because of the pose satnding on one foot with the arms in the air but proportionally I dont think it was as big as the PF when I saw it in person. If the Hulk PF had the same pose, standing up straight with arms in the air, the PF would be much taller, and thicker.

Darth Snoopy is a big kahakh. You heard it here first.

I wish this was shipping now :(

I ordered the EX of this the day it was released. Im glad I did...this thing looks awesome. I think the people that didnt order when they had a chance are probably hitting themselves now.

Chris

Didnt matter when or what was said before, when I say it, it becomes fact. :lecture

Back