Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Isn't thus a family forum? :horror

:exactly:

All this talk about being elite is fast getting tedious...

Some of us are interested in superhero stuff; not unrelated pictures or tomfoolery :nana:

:exactly:

All this talk about being elite is fast getting tedious...

Some of us are interested in superhero stuff; not unrelated pictures or tomfoolery :nana:

:exactly::exactly::exactly: :lecture:lecture:lecture
Follow the hype and you can get Cindy Crawford by buying a can of Pepsi??!! :slap

balls green man, balls...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TMV_A8hummE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TMV_A8hummE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

picture.php

picture.php

Every HULK is EPIC.....

and every IM sucks ballsssssssss!!!!!!

RULE OF LIFE and one step forward in the direction of ELITENESSS!!!!!!!

I am listening here you know Skiman! :cuckoo:

You better watch it buddy! Or no fun for you in my thread! :mad:

IM rules, much better to have Red and Gold then green and purple and day of the week!!

On a one on one, hulk vs Iron Man....hulk would destroy IM. Though I like I'M way better then Hulk :)

Guys after long debate, and going back and forth I pulled the trigger on one of these today on the bay. I am going to look him over to see how he fits in my collection. Congrats to those who are getting him.

On a one on one, hulk vs Iron Man....hulk would destroy IM. Though I like I'M way better then Hulk :)

But IM has many armor to do battle with him!
I would think the Thorbuster or Hulkbuster should have a good chance of at least giving him a chance.

Guys after long debate, and going back and forth I pulled the trigger on one of these today on the bay. I am going to look him over to see how he fits in my collection. Congrats to those who are getting him.

No one saw that coming!:lol

Fuzzy, tell me your a big green fan...:lecture

What is the size of the one on the right? Same as the PF? Bigger? Smaller?

26-27" with the base. It should be way bigger than the PF.

But IM has many armor to do battle with him!
I would think the Thorbuster or Hulkbuster should have a good chance of at least giving him a chance.

It's just like Ski vs Avi....

and no matter how many jump suits there are, they all get one thing....

SMASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pm you info.

Damn, I thought Shai got the connection, no?
Can you post some info? Like price? Will it be available on ebay? Or is this the underground bootleg kind of custom?

balls green man, balls...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TMV_A8hummE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TMV_A8hummE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lol, I have to give Ski credit. He is elite no doubts.

Yes, underground, no eSmack, foreign close to his Aussie and yes it shall not be spoken....

Back