Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

hulkcomparesmallerkeown.jpg

The right one should be raided slightly higher, to compensate for the other's base. But awesome Fuzz. If things goes my way, I might get free or installed PS on my work or home laptop soon. :pray:

Every HULK is EPIC.....

and every IM sucks ballsssssssss!!!!!!

RULE OF LIFE and one step forward in the direction of ELITENESSS!!!!!!!

Every HULK is EPIC.....

and every IM sucks ballsssssssss!!!!!!

RULE OF LIFE and one step forward in the direction of ELITENESSS!!!!!!!

Except IM Hulkbuster!!!!!! Hey, Hulk needs someone to smash!
Oooohhh, I hate that Tony. He got a good beating in WWH. Hulk should've smash his toes like Steven Strange's hand. Professor Xavier got away easy I tell ya.

Last edited:

I would drop serious coin to own that far right one! SERIOUS COIN MOTHER____ERS!!!!!!!

I think a lot of us would, Great PS btw Fuzz :clap

has anyone actually said where that one is from??
or is it just a kit that can be purchased??

Every HULK is EPIC.....

and every IM sucks ballsssssssss!!!!!!RULE OF LIFE and one step forward in the direction of ELITENESSS!!!!!!!

ok, ok i'll take your IM football Com off of ya.:monkey3 at todays going rate and all documentation:monkey1

I really like the Hulk on the right however my only tiff is that the abs are too perfect or clean. I think if it's tone down a bit (or not perfect), this would be one great statue.

Very excited to get the Hulk Comiquette next week but I need to find space for him.

One day HulK PF will be mine! I will try to get him next year :)

I really like the Hulk on the right however my only tiff is that the abs are too perfect or clean. I think if it's tone down a bit (or not perfect), this would be one great statue.

Very excited to get the Hulk Comiquette next week but I need to find space for him.

One day HulK PF will be mine! I will try to get him next year :)

:horror What??? Next year?? Can you hold off till like the middle of next year?!! K, get it after I get mine then. It could be a few week, but by my green finger nails, I'll get it before next year! Hehehe :horror

:horror What??? Next year?? Can you hold off till like the middle of next year?!! K, get it after I get mine then. It could be a few week, but by my green finger nails, I'll get it before next year! Hehehe :horror

:dunno I will hopefully get him around April / May of next year! I would like to do it sooner but I just have way too many SS products coming. :impatient:Is that time frame good for u?:panic::nana::1-1:

Skiman sure knows about Elite.Listen to him. You are not Elite if you dont have this:

S6300935.jpg

Or this:

S6301020.jpg

Or if you cant take pics like this:

Cheretienne006-2.jpg

Cheretienne012.jpg

vvczxcc.jpg

Also, you might be elite if you have in your collection some World War Hulk original art:

S6300955.jpg

The next logical step to being Elite is that comiquette!!! Own it or be no one!!

:monkey1 Umm so to be an elite member you must have a half naked girl "playing" or have "foreplay" with your Hulk?:monkey1 What happen if she breaks Hulks man hood or stains him with some liquid "pleasure"? :panic::panic::panic::thud::rotfl

I like dis!!!!!!!!!!!

"OWN IT OR BE NO ONE!!!!!"

be NO ONE, VS1976, I dare you!!!!! :lecture

Skiman sure knows about Elite.Listen to him. You are not Elite if you dont have this:

Cheretienne006-2.jpg

The next logical step to being Elite is that comiquette!!! Own it or be no one!!

Wow, she is gorgeous. :thud:

Last edited:

:dunno I will hopefully get him around April / May of next year! I would like to do it sooner but I just have way too many SS products coming. :impatient:Is that time frame good for u?:panic::nana::1-1:

Sure...Thx! LOL

S6300935.jpg

Or this:

Also, you might be elite if you have in your collection some World War Hulk original art:

Forget Skiman, I walk my own path. Only thing I want is the Green Hulk PF. Gray Hulk PF is a possibility in a few yrs....

I know Abomination is a big opponent in Hulk's story but man that Abomination PF is just not for me. Maybe I can get it for dirt cheap on bay. LOL

Last edited:
Back