Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And from what I can tell, the Canadian exchange rate is about the same, dollar for dollar compared to the U.S. So if it's going to be $59.99 Canadian, we're looking at about that in the U.S.

Subcribed to this tread! This show came out he same yr i was born and I grew up watchin em! Mighty Morphen was the best! Even at 4yrs old, i knew i wanted to marry Kimberly :lol

On a side note to all, I used a coupon to get mine (20% off) and got it for under $50. Go to the TRU and click through the homepage to find it. It's a coupon for 20% off any one item. So for those looking for a Legacy item....go, go, go. Expires the 9th, I believe.

Boba, see if they'll honor it. Maybe worth a shot.

TRU online doesn't have the Megazord, just the Tamashi Nations one.

The coupon is found online, but is valid in-store for any one item. I used it and they honored it. But yeah, the Megazord itself is not available online.

I got the legacy megazord as well!!! dunno if i want to open it or just keep it as a collectible in the box, got the last one at toysrus, they said they didnt know if they will be getting more now I need the Morpher!!

I got the legacy megazord as well!!! dunno if i want to open it or just keep it as a collectible in the box, got the last one at toysrus, they said they didnt know if they will be getting more now I need the Morpher!!

Go to the TRU website (US site) and pre-order one ASAP. They just put them up again for pre-order, but they will not ship until May. Nonetheless, you'll be able to secure one if you don't find it sooner.

Congrats on the Megazord. :rock :rock :rock

Just opening my Megazord and this thing is awesome. It's got quite a bit of heft to it. I love it. A nice compliment to the 2010, with the die-cast accents and all. Grab them while you can.

Too tired for pics tonight. Hopefully, I can post some next week.

"Megazord sequence has been initiated."

LegacyMegazord.jpg

I really got a kick out of this piece. Overall, a nice accent to the 2010 version.

This is pretty much my last hurrah when it comes to the 20th Anniversary line, other than the 1:6th helmet collection to be released later this year. It's been a great year for MMPR fans.

I really got a kick out of this piece. Overall, a nice accent to the 2010 version.

This is pretty much my last hurrah when it comes to the 20th Anniversary line, other than the 1:6th helmet collection to be released later this year. It's been a great year for MMPR fans.

Has it been confirmed that those helmets are 1:6? I've been seeing a ton of pics for them, they look incredible. I can't wait to pre-order them.

Has it been confirmed that those helmets are 1:6? I've been seeing a ton of pics for them, they look incredible. I can't wait to pre-order them.

I read somewhere that they were 1:6th, but honestly, I don't know if Bandai has confirmed it as such.

they are 1:6

Bandai has been releasing the sentai and kamen rider helmets in 1:6 for a few years now and this is just a case of Bandai bringing over a product to the west with the PR brand name on it much like the SHFiguarts MMPR team

Back