Ohio Teen Killed Mom Over Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you go on the votes section of that news page, and vote on the question, 10,000 dont think he should be locked away for life lol, and 65000 blame games for kids being little sh its, blameing the game is just an excuse for mothers / farthers that dont bring there kids up right, you see the picture in that artical, it says basicaly this is an old picture from another court hes been in, so now hes in trouble again they blame a computer game because he was pi ssed off with that topic at the time..........

"I firmly believe that Daniel Petric had no idea at the time he hatched this plot that if he killed his parents they would be dead forever," Lorain County Common Pleas Judge James Burge said.

Did he think they would they would respawn??

I could buy that if he were 10yrs or younger, as most children don't understand that "dead is dead".

Granted, this kid looks a little "thrown off", but he's 17yrs old....

String him up.

I could buy that if he were 10yrs or younger, as most children don't understand that "dead is dead".

Granted, this kid looks a little "thrown off", but he's 17yrs old....

String him up.

If you read the full story, it's pretty clear that there's something wrong with the kid. No sane person would act like that-and it's not the problem with the video game, in fact, since his parents weren't allowing him to have Halo 3 then I bet he wasn't allowed to play any really violent video games, and hey, the kid hadn't even played the game yet.

Once again trying to shift the blame and responsibility from ourselves to a video game/tv show/movie/music. Haven't people learned anything from the heavy metal and Dungeons & Dragons teen suicide crusades? No one wants to acknowledge accountability for individual actions - always easier to blame it on a scapegoat. If someone is that out of touch their issues go way deeper.

No one listens to Ozzy and Judas Priest anymore so they have to blame the video games.

Master Chief didn't pull the trigger, this 17 year old little punk did. I say throw him in the pen with the big boys.

I just kicked my cat and told my wife "Satan made me do it."

I am gonna get Satan back on the map baby, yeah :rock :rock :rock :rock

And of course the fact that there was a gun in the house had nothing to do with this whatsoever

Not so much that their was a gun in a ministers house, the fact that it was easily accessible to child! Plus he took the game with him, but not the system?

Back