Ohio Teen Killed Mom Over Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I suddenly see the whole thing being done over a copy of Bubble Bobble :lol

Hey you never know! Girls even have it tattooed on their butts!

352956695_2562d9e45f.jpg

"close your eyes I have a suprise for you"
*blows bubble mixture over their heads*
MWAH HAA HAA HAA!
*runs off with copy of Bubble Bobble*

Judging from the bubbles behind Bub and Bob I'm guessing thats what happens if you swallow your bubble gun :lol

I think he may have been referring to the comment that one of the problems is the illegals/immigrants coming here. Just my guess. :dunno

it was cause most people only bring up immigration when speaking of south of the boarder, but i am sorry for misunderstanding the comment. I gotta admit though i didn't know that immigration from other countries was such a problem - we need to keep them Canadians out violent a$$holes.:D

Unless she meant all of us since we are a nation of immigrants then that makes sense,

it was cause most people only bring up immigration when speaking of south of the boarder, but i am sorry for misunderstanding the comment. I gotta admit though i didn't know that immigration from other countries was such a problem - we need to keep them Canadians out violent a$$holes.:D

Unless she meant all of us since we are a nation of immigrants then that makes sense,

It had nothing to do with that, but I've dropped it cause it's not worth it.

Back