1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in the mail today and I must say that I am very surprised at how good this figure looks. MUCH better than the Toys Works version in every way! Glad I already sold it off on ebay. The body is heavy and sturdy and it looks great on the shelf with the HT Neo and Morpheous. I was able to lower the neck a bit by removing the additional plastic dowel that is shoved inside the head. It's too long so it makes the head a bit too high off the neck joint. Looks much better now.

So nice to have a Trinity with ankle articulation that I can actually pose now. :D

View attachment 504266

View attachment 504267

And here's the comparison with the (ugh) Toysworks figure. I originally thought I might be able to use the Cyber Killer head on both, but there's such a clear size difference that that's off the table. And you'd never be able to get the Reloaded outfit onto a phicen body. So off to ebay that one goes! Lol

View attachment 504268

View attachment 504269

WOW is that a difference. I'm glad one company is at least getting female sizes correct.

Mine is still "traveling" from OSK in China. Left the 17th. I'm not even sure its on a plane yet. Hard to interpret the tracking.

Anyone else order from OneSixthKit? How long does it usually take to ship to USA?

Mine shipped on the 16th and it's out for delivery today in San Diego; I'm honestly surprised it was that fast.

Wow! That is fast. Wonder what happened to mine? Mine also shipped on the 16th technically but seems like no movement since it hit GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA on the 17th.

Mine has been sitting in Orlando, FL for almost 3 days, USPS awaiting to get it in order to complete the shipment to me.

Must be visiting the theme parks...

You can check on EKIA Hobbies they still have it. I have mine PO'ed there for months.

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/ls-2019-05-1-6-lady-cyber-hacker-killer-by-long-shan-jin-shu/

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

THIS is why I joined this forum.
Thanks May and Dave.

Worgar and I are late to the party , hopefully my Ekiahobbies order gos through. $218 shipped.

Super excited to get this. It?s really looking great. I passed on the Spiritual Leader and Agent as I didn?t think they were really up to snuff.

This looks great out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS is why I joined this forum.
Thanks May and Dave.

Worgar and I are late to the party , hopefully my Ekiahobbies order gos through. $218 shipped.

Super excited to get this. It?s really looking great. I passed on the Spiritual Leader and Agent as I didn?t think they were really up to snuff.

This looks great out of the box.

Happy to help![emoji41][emoji869]. They say it'll ship sometime in the first or second week of Feb on their website. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I think my one from OSK is finally in the U.K. and should be making it?s way to my door soon. I just hope Kit shipped to the PayPal address provided when I fulfilled the balance and not the original P.O. address.
This looks shockingly better than Toys Works so I guess I?ll have to get rid of that now. I love the pose I?ve currently got her in but simply don?t have space for a second Trinity in my Matrix display and there?s no contest here. Wires in the coat would have made this a flawless release from the looks of things.

I think my one from OSK is finally in the U.K. and should be making it?s way to my door soon. I just hope Kit shipped to the PayPal address provided when I fulfilled the balance and not the original P.O. address.
This looks shockingly better than Toys Works so I guess I?ll have to get rid of that now. I love the pose I?ve currently got her in but simply don?t have space for a second Trinity in my Matrix display and there?s no contest here. Wires in the coat would have made this a flawless release from the looks of things.

Adding a wire is not too hard of a mod most times

Oh man, she looks really good! I kept seeing this but I got confused with the other trinitys that were for pre-order that didn?t look good to me. :/

He keeps knocking that price up. $190 to $200... now $210.

eBay already in the upper 200?s so.....

It?s going the way of the Morpheus figure. Thats getting 300-400.

These will actually hold value as I doubt they made many of them.

Agreed. Not knocking Kit, just saying... if you want one, the price is moving up.

HT is watching this right now and saying: Hmmm.... maybe time to reveal our protos, eh?

I really wish HT would give us their Agent Smith. Now its the one missing figure in my foursome.

Honestly , this Trinity would not be replaced even if HT finally got off its butt an made one. It?s pretty great looking.

Smith and Morpheus would be interesting , but they would have to be knockouts.....

I think I'm pretty happy with my ToysWorks Morpheus... but likely HT would make a fantastic head sculpt and a jacket that lays even better.

Still, like you said, HT would have to improve greatly for me to drop another $250 a pop on figures I have. But I never have been satisfied by any Smith I've seen, and since that's the one other figure that HT showed I do hope one day they will finish a genuine proto and put that up for order.

For now, I remain Smith-less.

Back