1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks ok in those videos, definitely nicer, all around, than the ToyWorks version.

In regards to Agent Smith, I hope that Hot Toys releases their version soon, as I do want another Smith figure. But in all honesty, I am truly fine with the Toy Works version. It is one of those figures that looks better in hand than in pics, for some reason.

She looks ok in those videos, definitely nicer, all around, than the ToyWorks version.

In regards to Agent Smith, I hope that Hot Toys releases their version soon, as I do want another Smith figure. But in all honesty, I am truly fine with the Toy Works version. It is one of those figures that looks better in hand than in pics, for some reason.

All look better in hand really......

But nothing can fix the scale issue with toy works......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pZiYrky.jpg

jPLader.jpg

Yt0jky7.jpg

zPpuUZm.jpg

hf8zKx8.jpg

Ln8HSvm.jpg

lCc62e7.jpg

IA3ibLl.jpg

Yeah I'm really happy with this release! The packaging is awesome. OSK really packs well for shipment too; double boxed and the inner 'shipper' is totally bubble wrapped and even includes plastic corner protectors, A+ job. I really should just stick with them for all my 3rd party PO's, they pack so well.

The box has a magnetic flap and the foam makes it feel like a DX. Doesn't come with a ton, that stand is included but wasn't in the promo pics. I had pre-emptively bought another Toys Works stand since I didn't think this was going to come with one at all. I agree the second jacket not on the figure is better and more Matrix 1 from what I can tell.

This is the first real phicen body I've ever had and you can really tell just when you pick it up. Much more weight to it than a typical figure. There looked to be a small amount of paint rub or transfer on one shoulder, not sure. It was a pain in the ass trying to put the coat on with the arms, I figured scotch tape was pretty innocuous, so I covered the arms a bit with that to help put it on and also maybe prevent paint rub. (If that's a dumb thing to do let me know haha). I could see they used plastic in the pants to get them on. The boobs on the body are a bit big, I can tell more in pics, I didn't notice as much in person.

In the pic where I showed the sunglasses on the foam, that cutout is where they are located. There's another cutout on the left side of the figure that didn't have anything in it, anyone else's like that? Just curious if there was anything missing. For the sunglasses themselves, I think they're fine. They may be like 1-2mm long. When I put them on the head and slide the arms above the ears, I feel like it's not right on her face, just a bit off. But at least they're pretty good looking, the lenses are dark but they're actually translucent.

This is also one of the first times I'm really fearing any peeling in the future. The entire outfit, boots, coat, etc all give me that worry. I bought some 303 a while ago, I should actually start using it. The back of her top looks like it's tied a little haphazardly, it'll never be seen but I tried to re-tie the knot to make it cleaner. But anyway, really happy to finally have this in! Not often you can truly feel "done" in this hobby, but I think I'm good!

Great pictures! Very informative! And congrats on getting her so soon.

Mine still hasn't budged and knowing yours and mine shipped about the same time its now driving me crazy.

BTW, does anyone know, can you close the jacket without the sash in back on the figure? I know there's no closure currently, I just wondered if it was possible to add hooks to make it close up like her coat in Reloaded.

Nice pics and review Dukefett! As far as the pleather goes, the only places I'm really worried about with mine are the coats. As nice as they look, they feel very delicate and remind me of the cheap pleather on the old Sideshow Buffy figures. But hopefully they'll last a while anyway.

I know a lot of people use that 303 stuff, but I'm pretty sure it only works on actual real leather.

He keeps knocking that price up. $190 to $200... now $210.
Def supply/demand move. Toys Wonderland is $250 I think 🤔
I?m just glad I got to place the order. I had been looking at this at TNS and waited too late.

Great pictures! Very informative! And congrats on getting her so soon.

Mine still hasn't budged and knowing yours and mine shipped about the same time its now driving me crazy.

BTW, does anyone know, can you close the jacket without the sash in back on the figure? I know there's no closure currently, I just wondered if it was possible to add hooks to make it close up like her coat in Reloaded.

They make a micro Velcro strip for dollies

With 2 coats I might wanna try to tailor one to look like the short coat in the twirly scene....

I like having both long coat options for the first two movies.

But it is an interesting idea to make a shorter coat or even short jacket out of the M2 one. Would keep the threesome from looking like a trench coat convention too.

I would be concerned about keeping Trinity in that Crane pose for too long a time though -- pants knees (and likely rubber knees) will most certainly crack over time.

I like having both long coat options for the first two movies.

But it is an interesting idea to make a shorter coat or even short jacket out of the M2 one. Would keep the threesome from looking like a trench coat convention too.

I would be concerned about keeping Trinity in that Crane pose for too long a time though -- pants knees (and likely rubber knees) will most certainly crack over time.

Phicen type bodies have gotten better over time with cracking issues, although certain parts of the world the climate might make it more likley.

Also , thankfully , most of the joints are hidden , and the body will be replaceable....the coat material is more of a concern.

Incidentally, this is my 4th figure bought in the last year.....

All of them are 3rd party....I have not bought an HT figure in over 2 years.

Hell, scary to admit it, but I bought an SSC before another HT.....

All look better in hand really......

But nothing can fix the scale issue with toy works......

True, but Toy Works have been pretty good with scale with the Morpheus and Smith figures. Their Trinity was definitely under-scaled.

Meanwhile, my Trinity figure continues to sit put in Orlando.

All of them are 3rd party....I have not bought an HT figure in over 2 years.

Hell, scary to admit it, but I bought an SSC before another HT.....

That's pretty amazing. I do find myself buying more and more 3rd party. But my HT days are far from over. Stupid Star Wars.

Meanwhile, my Trinity figure continues to sit put in Orlando.

Yep, mine hasn't budged from GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA since the 17th. Multiple arrivals and processed thrus and flight arrivals listed but no real movement. I have no idea if it is on the plane or not. OSK site says due to covid allow 3 weeks... but since dukefett lives just south of me in San Diego and he got his it has become even more anxiety-inducing every day I see no movement.

That's pretty amazing. I do find myself buying more and more 3rd party. But my HT days are far from over. Stupid Star Wars.

Yep, mine hasn't budged from GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA since the 17th. Multiple arrivals and processed thrus and flight arrivals listed but no real movement. I have no idea if it is on the plane or not. OSK site says due to covid allow 3 weeks... but since dukefett lives just south of me in San Diego and he got his it has become even more anxiety-inducing every day I see no movement.

It was the same with the BR2049 figures .

I was lucky and got mine early. Some of the other waited weeks more in the same region. If it missed the boat, it waits.

I avoided the entire MCU collecting, and the SW I stayed away from most of it except the Emperor, which was my last HT purchase.

Waiting on Bespin Han, if they release him, I?ll be on the hook for a Leia and Chewie, if they can ever make a decent one.

Avoiding both the properties has pretty much killed HT for me. I may get the Pennywise HT if it comes out good...

Yeah the only way to avoid HT is to avoid MCU and SW.

I don't buy much MCU but I am getting several Mando pieces... to make up for the empty hole that was the ST.

Mando and the Death Trooper were the closet I came to diving into SW more.

Jyn and K2SO came close also .

Back