1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
25d7ba21edfbb78d4b10cd2e6d3f1c42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl Perfect!

With the exception of the Iron Man Mk3 diecast and the original and CW Ant Man figures, I've managed to stay clear from the MCU.

Unfortunately, Star Wars has me by the mynocks...

3rd party manufacturers have found their niche and have certainly gotten my attention, the last several years. Quality may not be at HT levels, most of the time, but some have come very close and most importantly, allow some collections to be completed or at least, represented.

Some photos of Trinity with Neo by 권남형. Really need to preorder this from somewhere.

Probably end up biting with Ekia since I don't think any other retailer is carrying her still.

141675747_1899246943560647_2166510721038120086_n.jpg

141553300_1899247020227306_1924194059449431610_n.jpg

141582455_1899247076893967_1592469664352295020_n.jpg

140842271_1899247103560631_9137125450918369181_n.jpg

141560729_1899247126893962_3878674697048864626_n.jpg

Those are some amazing shots! I love the pay phone! Where in the world can I get one of those?

Finally , my Neo will have company in his Detolf.

I would argue that Trinity is more important to have next to Neo than Morpheus or Smith

Got mine this week. I made a small mod to get rid of the visible neck joint. I cut off about 1mm off the top of the neck plug, so the head sits slightly lower.

trin3.jpg

Before

trin1.jpg

After

trin2.jpg

Man... mine is still in the same place it was on Jan 17th... no movement, no change. And the 13 day estimate shipping time expires tomorrow. I seem to recall having a long shipping lag time with Morpheus also from Kit months ago. Strange that dukefett got his days ago in San Diego and I'm still waiting in Los Angeles... this kind of thing always makes me nervous. Has anyone had any luck contacting Kit to see if he can budge it? I've heard he's not the most cooperative when it comes to shipping.

Nice mod, Marine Boy!

Man... mine is still in the same place it was on Jan 17th... no movement, no change. And the 13 day estimate shipping time expires tomorrow. I seem to recall having a long shipping lag time with Morpheus also from Kit months ago. Strange that dukefett got his days ago in San Diego and I'm still waiting in Los Angeles... this kind of thing always makes me nervous. Has anyone had any luck contacting Kit to see if he can budge it? I've heard he's not the most cooperative when it comes to shipping.

Nice mod, Marine Boy!

That sucks. I ordered from Giantoy and they apparently shipped via DHL who then handed it off to USPS. Once it hit stateside, it moved along fairly well until it landed in Orlando, FL.

I hope your's is moving along and just not being updated on the tracker. I've had packages arrive out of the blue, like that.

I should clarify by saying that DHL got it to Orlando to hand over to USPS but they are the ones that held it for a week or so. Once USPS got it yesterday, it arrived today.

And she is impressive. I only hope that the outfit and coat materials last and don't start to fall apart soon. She is one glossy dressed ass-kicker.

Head sculpt is very good and with the glasses on, it is perfect. I need to fiddle with them further, but I may have to trim the legs of the glasses a tiny bit in order that the glasses don't extend too far forward.

Only comes with two pairs of hands; 2 relaxed and 2 pistol gripping hands. And speaking of the pistols, they are bare-boned Berettas painted flat black with no detailed paint. Two leather holsters are included. Pretty basic but most likely will be hidden under the coat. The bag looks good and does the job.

After taking the pic below, I realized that I had totally forgotten about the leather belt (which doesn't look like it will last very long), the second coat and the base. So had to go back to the box for them.

Overall, she's got great shelf presence. The whole package just works. I FINALLY have "The Matrix" set in 1/6th scale and it's only been, what, 20 years or so?...

A quick unfutzed pic (missing the belt, coat and base that I forgot about...) By the way, back when Hot Toy's Neo came out, I picked up an extra base just in case they never released a Trinity and a 3rd Party company did. So glad I did. I'll be displaying her with HT's Neo in the famous lobby scene.

Trinity 2.jpg

Yeah the lack of hands was disappointing to see, especially ones in her signature bullet time pose. In fact I'm almost tempted to keep the pair of fists from the Toysworks figure before I sell it, since it would give me at least a couple more posing options.

z8cm3i1dfop9jkk33fqp.jpg

The lack of hands is disturbing... but I am happy about the two coats.

I'm sure there are black gloved female hands on ebay, no? Black Widow? Catwoman? Seems like there's a lot of slinky girls in black.

Back