1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck connection is a little jarring but will probably be fine on the shelf. I just got the Soosoo Teenage Negasonic Warhead and the neck IW similar but on the shelf unless it’s way higher than you, you’d be looking down and it’s not bad in person. I’m glad it’s got a nice body since that was a definite selling point on a higher priced third party figure.

I paid a $190 shipped at One Sixth Kit, I paid it off a couple days ago but haven’t gotten a tracking number yet.

She does look fantastic in those last pics. I breathe a sigh of relief.

It will be tough in deciding how to display her, though. Lots of great options available.

In case anyone is interested, I have available an impressive Trinity figure, from the prestigious brand Toys Works, I leave it for you at a good price.

No, I wasn't sure which to order and I thought I'd wait and see which one came out better.

I got lucky with OSK, especially since I had some reward points too which brought the price down even more. Got an email back that says he will be shipping Friday 15th.

Because OSK was apparently sold out, I almost bought from Ekia Hobbies first, but after I called them to see when they would have stock, they dropped their discount that had been up on the site forever. I thought that was kind of uncool. Good thing though because Ekia is in CA and would have cost me another $20 in tax and $10 in shipping. Ekia is getting their stock sometime in February they say.

No, I wasn't sure which to order and I thought I'd wait and see which one came out better.

I got lucky with OSK, especially since I had some reward points too which brought the price down even more. Got an email back that says he will be shipping Friday 15th.

Because OSK was apparently sold out, I almost bought from Ekia Hobbies first, but after I called them to see when they would have stock, they dropped their discount that had been up on the site forever. I thought that was kind of uncool. Good thing though because Ekia is in CA and would have cost me another $20 in tax and $10 in shipping. Ekia is getting their stock sometime in February they say.
Thanks for the update Wor-Gar. You saved me from calling them about shipping time. Being in Washington, they don't charge me any tax thankfully[emoji51]...

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

That’s awesome, glad you got it! I also didn’t even know OSK had rewards lol

Yes, so glad you were able to get one and at a good price. Like dukefett, I didn't know that OSK had rewards, either.

That?s awesome, glad you got it! I also didn?t even know OSK had rewards lol

The caveat is rewards can only be used on in stock items.

I would estimate 90% of my orders through OSK is preorders.

I'm very happy we got a decent Trinity now.

That makes HT Neo, ToysWorks Morpheus and now Logshan Trinity. The TRIO!

I just NEED an Agent Smith... a good one.

BTW, should I ask DoggieDoc about some Trinity glasses? Is there enough interest?

Agreed about a better Smith. Got rid of Toys Works one so I still regret selling my custom way back. But at least we have the main three heroes. Count me in for Trinity glasses by Andy.

I'll wait for the figure to arrive and see the quality of her glasses before jumping into a new replacement set. At least on the pics, they look decent (compared to the ones from Toy Works. Curiously enough, the glasses that came with Agent Smith were actually ok.

Well mine has shipped from Onesixthoutfitters, so I should hopefully have it by Wednesday. Can't wait.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Mine shows that it was handed over to the airline on the 13th and flew out on the 14th but no word on it's arrival in the US.

SZX / Shipment departed from airport of origin country
2021-01-14 05:39
SZX / Hand over to airline.
2021-01-13 05:09

Just paid off 2nd half installment for Cyber Killer from Toyswonderland. When I pre-ordered it, it was listed as Toysworks Cyber Killer.

DOUSyMg.png

The thumbnail and pics are the same as the now-known-as LOGSHANJINSHU so I'm hoping it's actually that.

My figure is also in transit from Giantoy... Already sold off the Toys Works version on ebay in anticipation of the newer Trinity arrival.

I've had mine for over a week. Great figure.
Something similar to a Phicen body, had some weight. The costume is not restrictive (much better then HT like... Captain Marvel). Headsculpt is good, and i didn't realize it comes with 2 coats. One is already on the figure and another spare in the box.

Only minor nitpick is the sunglasses are hard to place properly. There aren't any mini holes on the sides of her hair for you to put it.... took me a while to get it on properly. Sounds simple, once you have it on hand you'll know what i mean.

Back