Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaking Sideshow...running a business, trying to make money...who do they think they are?!
They can make plenty of money without lying and ripping people off.

I don't particularly care about the "dog" not coming with Oglavaeil, but there are several cases of SS's shadyness. For instance, go take a look at the Big Chap Alien LSB thread, where people were receiving returned busts as "new" ones. :rotfl

Sad that people still jump to their defense.

Did they ever confirm that Oglavaeil would include the dog? Curious to know actually.

Theyre not ripping anyone off. They have a product and a price. It's up to you to decide whether you want to buy it or not.

Did they ever confirm that Oglavaeil would include the dog? Curious to know actually.

Theyre not ripping anyone off. They have a product and a price. It's up to you to decide whether you want to buy it or not.
They have ripped plenty of people off in the past. This specific incident is just a bit shady. I think everyone assumed, and rightfully so, that the dog would be included.

There is nothing shady about it. Just a bunch of people like you making it out to be more than it is. Sure people may have assumed the dog included, but as Alex said they were originally planning that but then decided to change it. How exactly is that shady? It's a business making a business decision. Stop acting like they wronged you so bad in life. Nobody is forcing you to buy this piece.

If SS expects the dog to sell out they'd better put the ES at 200. >$100 for a PF of an unrecognizable dog-thing from an original line that hasn't had a sellout screams shelf-warmer.

There is nothing shady about it. Just a bunch of people like you making it out to be more than it is. Sure people may have assumed the dog included, but as Alex said they were originally planning that but then decided to change it. How exactly is that shady? It's a business making a business decision. Stop acting like they wronged you so bad in life. Nobody is forcing you to buy this piece.
So they did originally plan to have it come with Oglavaeil, and then decided "Hey, let's make this a separate piece and sucker people into spending a few more hundred dollars!". :rotfl

It would be a huge exclusive so I don't think so. I think SS is going to try to get their money's worth on it. It'll probably be $135 like Dawg. I may be in the minority but I'll pass on it.

Hahahaha what would ever make me assume they would be sold together haha. Hmmm when the piece was displayed it was displayed as a whole as oglaviel. If now it was shown as... Oglaviel and skratch..well then i would be assuming. But thats not the case. If you wanted the piece with skratch...then you wanted the piece. No one has said.. damn i want the piece but that dog ruins it for me hahaha. Threads like this are a testament to the statement. A fool and his money are soon parted. And to say oh no a company trying to make money oh no . Thats foolish. This piece may cost them a grand total of $100 per piece to produce that includes artist and sculptors fees. As well as assembling and painting. If it costs $500 ... Thats a huge profit margin. Now add another $100+ on top of that and its even more disparaging. Dont act like this company scrapes by. Their being greedy. And by buying it your allowing it to go unchecked. How is this difficult to comprehend.

Hahahaha what would ever make me assume they would be sold together haha. Hmmm when the piece was displayed it was displayed as a whole as oglaviel. If now it was shown as... Oglaviel and skratch..well then i would be assuming. But thats not the case. If you wanted the piece with skratch...then you wanted the piece. No one has said.. damn i want the piece but that dog ruins it for me hahaha. Threads like this are a testament to the statement. A fool and his money are soon parted. And to say oh no a company trying to make money oh no . Thats foolish. This piece may cost them a grand total of $100 per piece to produce that includes artist and sculptors fees. As well as assembling and painting. If it costs $500 ... Thats a huge profit margin. Now add another $100+ on top of that and its even more disparaging. Dont act like this company scrapes by. Their being greedy. And by buying it your allowing it to go unchecked. How is this difficult to comprehend.

Pretty sure a few people thought that, including me.

I think it's time to get lost troll. Nobody cares about your hate.

I'm actually inclined to agree with you a bit. For those of us that wanted the statue as presented: as Oglavaeil and his pet, it will now cost more for us versus those that only wanted Oglavaeil.

So in other words, for the full line supporters we have to pay more now.

Pretty sure a few people thought that, including me.

I think it's time to get lost troll. Nobody cares about your hate.

Why would you call him a ''Troll''? Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean he is a troll.
I for one agree with a lot of this. I never heard 1 person stating that they wish the dog wasn't included on any forum.
And just because you may have privately thought that doesn't take away from the fact that this is clearly a money grab from SS and a screw over to the consumer.
Peace.

Troll ?? You think im a troll ??? Guess you missed the thing by my name that says join date. 6 years... 6 long years i have been on this board... Staying silent up until recent. For over a decade i have been buying sideshow products. And now that i see this new trend... And i voice my opinion... Thats not just mine but shared by many. Fanboys and those blind to it get upset. If i was a new member i could see you making accusations about me and my motives... Bit as of recent i have spent over $1000 on sideshow pieces. And what i recieve are sub par broken products that i dont even know if im the first owner of it. And i cant be upset ?? I cant open my eyes and see this garbage. Sideshow has stated originally it was meant to be sold together... But then they changed their mind and now their seperate ?? Maybe its their way of making up all their losses from their alien lsb's and man of pvc maquette they just put out...or maybe their pvc r2d2 or even their shoddy $2000+ dollar iron man statue. Yeah but im the troll right ??

Hey guys,...did they alter this statue since SDCC? Check out the difference in the eyes:

Sideshow-Oglavaeil-%E2%80%93-The-Executioner-Premium-Format-Figure-6.jpg

oglaveil-preview-4v02.jpg

This is VERY upsetting to me if true. The "dripping" eye detail was one of the best details on this statue for me and now the eyes look quite generic....

Could it also mean the base was really originally one piece, and then they remade it with separate bases?

The eye thing will REALLY disappoint me if true.

Very excited to order Oglavaeil, I think he's the best in the COTD line. I would have liked the dog to be included but I'm not going to pay $100+.
Oglavaeil is cool enough on his own

Back