Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Alex saying they are going to announce two per quarter... We have the 12 Days of Christmas. Still though, going by the line up shot, they have been releasing them according to that sequence so far. That means Mortighull is next. If that holds true that is.

Trying to decide whether the cool factor outweighs the gross factor for me on this one.

Yeah I saw that. If it belong on the same base, it should count as one piece and not sold separately. :cuckoo:

It was never on the same base. You can see that they just had the 2 set up next to each other here and the bases are just designed to work with one another. I'm not sure I'd get the dog. I'm kind of glad it's separate.

Sideshow-Oglavaeil-%E2%80%93-The-Executioner-Premium-Format-Figure-1.jpg

Yes, but Sideshow did not put up a seperate nametag for the dog. Leads me to believe it was considered as a set/single statue at the time.

Sideshow should have marketed Skratch as a separate statue along the lines as the first of the "Beasts of the Underworld". It would have much better received and a wiser decision. The attachment or connection to any character could have been done via the presumed graphic novel.

Well you see if you crop the picture ..and then enlarge it ..then make it high res..then get out your magnifying glass.... You can see its 2 seperate bases. Come on its clear as day. They did not mislead anyone. What a joke. Just another sideshow money grab. And to say i never wanted the dog anyway is just saying... Well it makes me feel better about being shafted again. What a joke. I dont care if it costs $10 ( it wont ) it should still be included. Plain and simple.

So sideshow alex on statue forum has apparently stated that skratch will cost north of $100.... So you may end up paying $600 for this complete piece now. And before you say you dont care. Someone should photo shop skratch and his base portion out of the picture... When you realize oglaviel is standing on what equates to 1/3 of a base you may change your mind... Sideshow is really going downhill now. We are pop culture my backside... More like were all about the benjamins

What is weird to me is the dog appears to be very close to the crack. Seems like a weird position if he is just displayed by himself.

So sideshow alex on statue forum has apparently stated that skratch will cost north of $100.... So you may end up paying $600 for this complete piece now. And before you say you dont care.

I don't care.

Someone should photo shop skratch and his base portion out of the picture... When you realize oglaviel is standing on what equates to 1/3 of a base you may change your mind...

Nope. Still don't care.

Sideshow is really going downhill now. We are pop culture my backside... More like were all about the benjamins

What did you think pop culture was about?

Back