Officially Licensed: Iron Man II-Leather Motorcycle 'Suitcase Suit'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAVIDYR1

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Officially Licensed: Iron Man II-Leather Motorcycle 'Suitcase Suit' UPDATED 6/25

Coming July 1st.

IRONMAN2SUITCASESUITPROMO-1.jpg

All leather...and every detail faithfully replicated with incredible bevels, armored shapes and with as much attention to the source material as humanly possible.
Jacket, Pants, Boots and gloves. It's all coming July 1st.

Riding your motorcycle just took a whole new twist.

Enjoy.

David

Last edited:
TDK version these guys put a while back was awesome, but Ironman armor doesn't lend itself to the idea as well.

sorry, but leather worked for the batman suit, but i dont think so for iron man...just doesn't have the metal look...and chances are, it'll cost nearly $800 for just the jacket itself...:rolleyes:

Thanks to our fellow member for sharing about this product - I'd ask that any criticism be constructive. I've deleted some rude posts.

Soooooo, what will actually be in place of the arc reactor?

The Arc reactor is actually incredibly light sensitive and reflective fabric. The Arc circle peels back (half of it) to reveal the middle zipper so when you're suited up the Arc reactor is not cut in half. It's a real simple way to solve the 'cutting through' the center detail and still offer the glowing effect.
That picture is unaltered...that's how bright it gets when it pics up even the slightest bit of light. :)

David

I actually like it. I will probably never buy it if the prices are similar to those with the Batman ones but I do like it. A pair of pants to go with it and you'd have a neat, but expensive alternative come Halloween and I'd rock the jacket daily without an issue.

I know this is an Iron Man thread, but the same
company is also making a Wolverine motorcycle
suit based on X2. Saw this in the latest issue of
Tomart's Action Figure Digest.

The Arc reactor is actually incredibly light sensitive and reflective fabric. The Arc circle peels back (half of it) to reveal the middle zipper so when you're suited up the Arc reactor is not cut in half. It's a real simple way to solve the 'cutting through' the center detail and still offer the glowing effect.
That picture is unaltered...that's how bright it gets when it pics up even the slightest bit of light. :)

David

Oh right. I presumed that pic has been photoshopped it looks so bright. Pretty cool. Thanks. :)

If I had a motorcycle I could see myself getting one.

Back