• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys: Mark V Iron Man | Batman Begins Suit + Body | BRJ Head | DX12 accessories++

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB&WSF

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys: Iron Man Mark V (BN/Never Displayed/Incomplete) ---> $200

NOTE:
~ This is a Brand New / Never Displayed Incomplete Mark V
~ I have removed the batteries to prevent explosion / damage to the figure
~ Figure will be shipped bubble wrapped / in a custom box

DSCN2884_zps710ff9a9.jpg

DSCN2890_zpseb538bd1.jpg

Hot Toys: DX12 Dark Knight Rises Batman : Boots and Belt (BN/Never Displayed) ---> $60 SHIPPED TO THE U.S.

DSCN2188_zps1c416ed6.jpg

Hot Toys: Batman Batsuit Begins Toy Fair Ex. Body with Suit (Great Condition/Never Used or Displayed) ---> $120

NOTE:
~ I have few other things available to partially complete the figure: All Hands / Palms | Takara Batman Gauntlets | lforigno Short Velvet Cape | DX12 Boots & Belt

DSCN2361_zps1f4e540f.jpg

Hot Toys: Iron Man Mark II AUV - One (1) pair of LED-lighted interchangeable boots with internal exoskeleton details and leg support inside (white light, battery operated) (BN/Never Displayed) ---> $50 SHIPPED TO THE U.S.

NOTE:
~ The batteries used in Hot Toys are known to go bad / explode in time. I have removed the batteries from these Boots. So, the Batteries are not included with the Boots

DSCN1962_zps85f84f03.jpg

Hot Toys: Bank Robber Joker head sculpt re-painted by elvis1976 ---> $75 SHIPPED TO THE U.S.

DSCN1611.jpg

DSCN1615.jpg

Hot Toys: Iron Man Mark II AUV Helmets + Thor v1 Head + Joker v1 Head (BN/Never Displayed) ---> Please send me an offer for all or single heads. Also, I'd like to keep one of the 3 helmets

Note:
~ Thor has a nick on the right side of his nose

DSCN1970_zpsadd2cf40.jpg

Hot Toys: DX01 Honor Guard / Cop Joker (Complete / Great Condition / Never Used or Displayed / Comes with Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder TrueType) ---> SOLD

NOTE:
~ Please let me know if you do not need the body
~ There are two 'marks' on the left glove. Came that way out of the box.

DSCN2511_zpse1a52136.jpg

DSCN2523_zps63372bcc.jpg

NOTE:

~ What you see is what you get

~ PayPal fees and Shipping not included in prices

~ Minimum shipping charge for the U.S. / U.K. / Canada for items weighing up to 500gms is $20 (UPS) and $22 (FedEX)

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys : DX12 Boots & Belt | Iron Man Mark II AUV Mech Test / Exoskeleton Boots

Yikes too bad the shipping cost to EU has skyrocketted im interested by the dx12 stuff :(

Re: Hot Toys: Narrow Shoulder TrueType | Iron Man: Stands | DX12 Boots & Belt | BRJ H

Fast shipping and great pieces- thanks again!!

Back