Official SSC SDCC 2014 Thread: Link to Events Page in First Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Credit to Realistikkvideos. This is a huge variety of loads of items...there's music playing, so be aware of that. Mute it or not, but it's a great showcase of what's there!

The only thing I would change with sentinel are his small "skeleton hands'. They don't look right. Emma looks, alright, not sure what people are complaining about?

And SS/CA Hobbit, dunno how long Juggernaut has been asked for, but I don't see him at the booth =[ too many repeat characters.
No fellbeast bust? =[

Oh my god, Emma Frost is hilariously awful :lol

I'm glad we got pics of painted Kerrigan, and more pics of painted Deathwing. Fett PF looks amazing, I just wish he wasn't the only new Star Wars piece shown. Considering Episode VII is releasing next year, SS doesn't have much time left before they have to make an onslaught of Sequel items, and they still haven't made characters like Lando! Maybe they will have some concepts to show at the Star Wars licensor panel tomorrow.

Overall, a little underwhelmed. If I went for original characters, I'd be ecstatic for the COTD line. But since I have no connection to the pieces, I'm skipping all of them.

BTW, is anyone else a little disappointed SS no longer makes SDCC videos? I think the last time they did was 2011, maybe?

Anyone else notice the Beetlejuice sign next to Snake?

I knew they had Evil Dead II, but I didn't hear a damn thing about Beetlejuice
IMG_1775.jpg

Last night was fun. Got to bed at 04:30 :lol

Still in love with Godzilla! :rock
Everything on the AvP stand will be mine.
Still in for MKII despite the disappointing paint.
Keep getting drawn back to Pinhead, no room for horror :gah:

:gah: OMG not now, that MKII Maquette looks FRIGGING awesome!! :yess: ...but just dont know if I'm going to be able to get it since my first baby who was due to be born a week ago (and is still not here) will be consuming all or most of my spare money from now on.
Lets hope this thing does not have QC probs like the MKIII had, had two of those and had to destroy both of them due to QC and was costing too much for me to import into Scotland so stopped trying after the second one.

Thanks for the video Averone :clap

Right, I forgot that part. Thanks!
I remember him painting it.
You forgot?

Then there's the bit where Rhodey jumps in the suit and has a massive fight with a drunk Stark...

He then gets off with the suit, lands at a military base and the suit gets turned into War Machine...

Have you seen the movie?

You forgot?

Then there's the bit where Rhodey jumps in the suit and has a massive fight with a drunk Stark...

He then gets off with the suit, lands at a military base and the suit gets turned into War Machine...

Have you seen the movie?

LMFAO holy **** bro!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back