OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting patiently for a ship notice on

CHAINSAW KILLER EXCLUSIVE!

I think they may have charged me for shipping so I guess it will be soon.

still waiting ....congrats to all who have gotten their shipping notices... I have never been more excited to get my card charged.... ahahahaha:chew

My freebie has shipped from the 75. It's a Cinema of Fear Freddy!

Check your invoice email and it will tell you what the freebie is.

Nah dude, that was me! I even watched it again the other day round my parents house and just burst into laughter at the thought of it! Oh yeh, still not got my keychain or MOTW prize's, but I did get TWO hot toy's t600's from Greg (normal and exclusive)! I think we should start a Greg Anzalone fan club! :lol

Greg gave you 2 T-600's? Wow!! He is THE BOSS!!!

LOL!!! Oh yeah, that was you dude. Damn that was funny!:lol:lol:rotfl
I mean who the hell does a play by play of Turner and Hooch? Bloody brilliant actually.:cool:

~Dat be da good sheet mon~

Had to be done dude! lol Hey Avfin, I've not been too good recently so unable to get online till now. Hows everyone doing? I still don't have a keychain:(

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY HIT 10,000 POSTS FOR SPOOKTACULAR 2009!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Do we need more proof that Spook 2009 was the best Spook ever?!!?

What is everyone getting from Mistress? You can check your shipment invoices and it lists the freebies.

POST YOUR FREEBIES NOW!!

was hoping for a bit more flash here than filling the page with random stuff...where's your sense of showmanship?

1000zomg.jpg
justinunderwear.jpg

:fireworks:ccheerlea:ccheerlea:ccheerlea:fireworks

better?

Now, back to prizes. What did everybody get? :confused:

I'm really happy about my Jason LDD! It's something that I ended up canceling because it shipped at a time when I was going through some stuff. Kinda forgot about it, but now I'm super-stoked to be getting it! :banana

edit - I just realized I've been typing 1000 when I've been meaning 10,000... too early still :lol

I just got my invoice. Besides the Rebel Fleet Trooper that was won from one the websites random giveaways, it listed my 75 humorous prize, a Medicom Mummy Mickey VCD. Good luck to everybody on their 75 prize!! And thanks again Sideshow...can't wait until next year!! :duff

Last edited:
Back