OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice. Don't know how I feel about it. I paid $14.89 for shipping on something that weighs 3.89 pounds. One of the items is the Rebel Fleet Trooper (which weighs 3 pounds on Sideshow website) which is combined with my 75 prize.

maybe you won a giftcard? i dont know think positive and enjoy the ride that is spook. I am still waiting on my charge and shipping notice....who knows it could be the mythical keychain?:chew:chew

maybe you won a giftcard? i dont know think positive and enjoy the ride that is spook. I am still waiting on my charge and shipping notice....who knows it could be the mythical keychain?:chew:chew

maybe, who knows whats in store for the 75 prize. i think i'm sad a little bit though. especially once my items arrive...it'll officially put spooktacular 2009 to rest this year.

i had a blast though! at least the next spook is around 325-330 days away...

Hey, are you the dude that wrote the play by play of "Turner and Hooch" in the chat room during Spook? If so, that was damn funny!

Nah dude, that was me! I even watched it again the other day round my parents house and just burst into laughter at the thought of it! Oh yeh, still not got my keychain or MOTW prize's, but I did get TWO hot toy's t600's from Greg (normal and exclusive)! I think we should start a Greg Anzalone fan club! :lol

Nah dude, that was me! I even watched it again the other day round my parents house and just burst into laughter at the thought of it! Oh yeh, still not got my keychain or MOTW prize's, but I did get TWO hot toy's t600's from Greg (normal and exclusive)! I think we should start a Greg Anzalone fan club! :lol

LOL!!! Oh yeah, that was you dude. Damn that was funny!:lol:lol:rotfl
I mean who the hell does a play by play of Turner and Hooch? Bloody brilliant actually.:cool:

~Dat be da good sheet mon~

Back