OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
floating_chainsaw.gif

FLOATING CHAINSAW!!!
greenchainsaw.gif

How could I resist?

It never gets old!:lol:lol:rotfl

I picked Wicked.

VERY NICE!!! Congrats...

So let's see what Wicked prizes have popped up so far:

- HT Alien Officer Kane figure
- HT Dog Alien
- Dead Harbinger

Anything else? I'm really anxious to see what I get. Fingers are crossed for a Harbinger...

I received what appears to be my prize from the Chicky PM contest. I assume it is because I didn't order it. And it is really AWESOME!

It's the Hot Toys Alien Executive Officer Kane figure! Totally badass prize! I have wanted this figure but never got around to buying one. I am floored at this prize. I never imagined it would be something like this! WOW! Thanks Sideshow! Thanks Chicky! :chew

So it looks like we all aren't getting the same prizes for the same catagories then. I guess they are both still Alien items though. I'm still curious to see what the other categories bring.

Shaun of the Dead? = humorous
Saw Plush? = squishy
Alien? = wicked
? = icky

I have no idea if those ideas are right, but those were the first to come to mind.

I was in the first Chicky giveaway..the 20...still waiting on mine..I picked wicked also...I will let you know when i get it.

Just got a shipment notice from Sideshow for what I am guessing is the LOTR Film Frame that I won in one of the contest. Seems like they are getting the prizes out pretty fast, it only weighs a pound so I am guessing that is what it is.

Also got my Alien Warrior VCD today. I know some of you guys don't think much of it, but I kind of like it. :)

Last edited:
i got a shipping notice as well, but i think its from an ebay item. Only thing I got from spook I havnt been given the second email (which was said to be sent out on the 9th).

Im expecting one package tomorrow from chicky for her random giveaway and then next week I am waiting for the shipping quote for the 75 winner list. I will post pictures of what I get tomorrow.

I was waiting on a shipping quote as well for my contest win, but never received it, that is why this shipment notice has me scratching my head. The reference number begins with a 0 which usually means that it is a contest prize, at least it has in the past for me. Guess I'll find out next Wednesday what it is.

Man that would be real nice, But I doubt it! Knowing my luck it's gonna be something humorous (the Ed figure I won from Sideshows freebie thing) AND THEY SOLD OUT OF SHAUN......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead

Zombie---Did you win a Ed and now SSC is sold out of Shaun?

CHAINSAW!!!
greenchainsaw.gif

I received what appears to be my prize from the Chicky PM contest. I assume it is because I didn't order it. And it is really AWESOME!

It's the Hot Toys Alien Executive Officer Kane figure! Totally badass prize! I have wanted this figure but never got around to buying one. I am floored at this prize. I never imagined it would be something like this! WOW! Thanks Sideshow! Thanks Chicky! :chew

I bought Officer Kane during Spook with the Mort GC. I love it especially displayed with the bad ass facehugger attached:rock

Back