OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, what, how, why?!?!

Give us some details brotha.

I suspect it was probably either one of the few icky, wicked, slimy contests or Chicky's forum contests. I just had a package show up at my door that doesn't correspond with any of the contests I won. ;)

:D:D:DTHANKS SIDESHOW!:D:D:D

Last edited:
/me slaps SixMillionDollarMan with an impatient trout.

trout.gif

this message is not too short!

I thought it was pretty cool though that Chris did have at least 1 contest that could only be won by a chat regular. Ha take that you lazy non chatting bums. psh just kidding your not bums LOL.

Which one are you thinking of Serenity? I know there was the 'guess Alex's current hair color' one (since I won it :chew) that only a late night chatter would know, but that was more of an Alex contest (go Alex!).

Which one are you thinking of Serenity? I know there was the 'guess Alex's current hair color' one (since I won it :chew) that only a late night chatter would know, but that was more of an Alex contest (go Alex!).

That was the contest Happy won that asked what Chris' dog's names were.

oh man i missed that gif, being at work blocks a lot of images.
dude that is just brilliant........:rock:rock:rock

you should be the official freakboard gif maker.........:banana

Just a couple of reminders for everyone...

Shipping quotes for prizes won during chat and through the site will be going out NEXT WEEK (at the earliest on Monday, November 9th).

Winners and prize announcements for our remaining photo contests (Pumpkin, Costume and Decoder) will be announced soon. Remember, they all have to be judged, so final winners will take a tad bit longer than the rest of the contests. The hope is to have winner's posted sometime THIS WEEK (buuuut, there's always a chance it might be next week).

Scavenger Hunt Grand Prize Winner and Runner Ups should be announced sometime THIS WEEK.

If you won one of our site contests and never received an email to confirm your details (ie: Name, address, etc.) then PLEASE send a quick email to: [email protected] with your name and prize won, and we'll hunt down the confirmation inquiry email and resend it to you.

-Sideshow Alex

Buffy and Shropt were right the one I was talking about was the guess the name of Chris's beagles contest that was done in the last few minutes/hours of spook. I had completely forgotten about the one Alex did to guess the color of her hair. Of course that one was pretty much a guessing game, unless she told someone before she had that contest.

Back