OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Jen. :banana You truly deserve a freebie since you're such an active board member.

I consider myself a WINNER this Spook (even though I didn't win a freebie) since I was able to acquire the B&W Creature and pre-ordered EX Darth Talon.:D

Thanks! :D I got that Darth Talon EX too! :rock She's a beauty! ANd have a happy Halloween girl! :rock

Congrats! I just missed out on that one...

Me too....had it in my cart but then when I put in the promo code it took forever to load and then was gone. *poof*

Well here's hoping there will be a few more contests today! :) Never give in! Never Surrender!! MWAAHAHAAA

hmm, where have i seen that name before?

22222222.jpg

Don't know the dude but is that P!tu?

It is P!tu. :lol Guess we got a P!tu zombie after all. :lol :lol I was watching that last video and was like damn..that has to be him. :lol

.....And the person who holds the mythical SS Keychain and the Doom "Pimp Cup" has spoken!

*permanent winner's status under consideration*:monkey3.........:lol

Last edited:
Ahhhh, the mythical spinning keychain. I refuse to believe they actually exist until someone can produce photographic evidence to the contrary.

Spinning keychain.....PROOF!!!! Got it @SDCC 2, maybe 3 years ago.

So that's what it looks like. I didn't believe they existed till now.

i call "plausible"...............it could be photoshopped............:lecture

Damn keychain...I'm obsessed:monkey2

And the person who holds the mythical SS Keychain...has spoken!

Well, kids. Brace yourselves.

I was recently contacted by a couple of fellows who, while hiking Bluff Creek CA, managed to shoot an extraordinary piece of film...

sppok_myth.gif

A closer analysis of the footage reveals, in no uncertain terms...

frame_myth.jpg

It lives! It LIVES! :winkpumpk

Well, kids. Brace yourselves.

I was recently contacted by a couple of fellows who, while hiking Bluff Creek CA, managed to shoot an extraordinary piece of film...

sppok_myth.gif

A closer analysis of the footage reveals, in no uncertain terms...

frame_myth.jpg

It lives! It LIVES! :winkpumpk

That is great!!!! :lol

Back