OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait does the mistress 75 contest from last night count? I qualified for that... though I dont know what I won yet. Just confirmed address. im just an honest man trying to make my way in the universe

wait does the mistress 75 contest from last night count? I qualified for that... though I dont know what I won yet. Just confirmed address. im just an honest man trying to make my way in the universe

yes, that counts. congrats on winning, and you :rock for being honest :duff

:lol I was all, no I didn't?!

lol, i'm just amussed by the shared name. if the cat wasn;t named dusty one of our kids probably would have that name either as a first or middle because i like it which is one of the reasons my wife jumped at naming the cat it (this was before i new about sideshow too)

karma!
I may not have as many posts as some peeps, but I have been a member/luker for a while.

I am a perennial Spooktacular loser. I even missed page 666 of this thread because I was busy trying to win a prize in Chat. :lol

It's been tough for me this year enjoying th fun. I have a 7 month year old son which keeps me very busy. My birthday is in 15 minutes eastern time so I figured I'd jump on since he's asleep :)

I'm glad to see your still around!

Back