OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, it took a while to catch up on everything that happened since I logged off last night. On the plus side...

Woo hoo! I won...something. I hope it isn't the Butcher as I already own that figure. :banghead

Can someone fill me in on this whole "Chicky" thing? Who is he/she? And how exactly does one win something - just send him/her a PM telling them what you want?

Man, it took a while to catch up on everything that happened since I logged off last night. On the plus side...

Woo hoo! I won...something. I hope it isn't the Butcher as I already own that figure. :banghead

Can someone fill me in on this whole "Chicky" thing? Who is he/she? And how exactly does one win something - just send him/her a PM telling them what you want?

All I know i Chicky came on here Wednesday night and said that I had won something and then I checked my PM's and there was a message that I had won. I do not know what I won yet and it didnt say anything about paying for shipping so maybe a free item?

All I know i Chicky came on here Wednesday night and said that I had won something and then I checked my PM's and there was a message that I had won. I do not know what I won yet and it didnt say anything about paying for shipping so maybe a free item?

But did you have to enter something to win? Did you send Chicky a PM at some point, or did they just pick the winners randomly from everyone who had posted that night?

But did you have to enter something to win? Did you send Chicky a PM at some point, or did they just pick the winners randomly from everyone who had posted that night?

I never sent her a PM. She posted in here that myself and someone else had won something. I checked my PM and she had sent me a message that I won!. Still waiting excitedly. I sent her a pm asking her if she needs my phone number or such but have not heard back. She has all my other info though. Guess Im lucky....really made my entire month as it had been a rough one up until that point

I never sent her a PM. She posted in here that myself and someone else had won something. I checked my PM and she had sent me a message that I won!. Still waiting excitedly. I sent her a pm asking her if she needs my phone number or such but have not heard back. She has all my other info though. Guess Im lucky....really made my entire month as it had been a rough one up until that point

Congrats, man. I hope it's something substantial, like a PF or statue or something.

Chicky, if you're reading this, I'd really REALLY like a Conan ex. PF, please. :D

So I won in the Mistress contest last night (75 people)! I have won twice in the past and the first time got a hat, the second time a hat and t-shirt... so if I get a hat or shirt this time, I will know that the Mistress hates me. :)

Chicky, if you have any pull with the Mistress... have her send me something I can play with while wearing my hats and shirt. haha

Sweet! Just got a shipping notice and I was wondering what it was...I won one of the free Butcher figures SS was giving away during that e-mail contest last week. Never got an confirmation/win e-mail, so it was an unexpected surprise.

I'm a little confused, too. Originally, she never asked for email addresses of potential winners, but all other info, which I PM'ed her. Then I read a post of hers that had the actual winners listed, which I was one of them, but never received a direct PM from her saying I had won.

I was hoping someone could enlighten me here. Did I do this right, or was there something else I need to do? I understand she is probably very busy, so maybe some of you may have some info to share.

Congrats, man. I hope it's something substantial, like a PF or statue or something.

Chicky, if you're reading this, I'd really REALLY like a Conan ex. PF, please. :D

I would probably break down crying if that happened. It would be absolutely incredible!

I have had my eye on the Abe Sapian Maquette and Hellboy PF for a long time now

The darkness pf would probably make my head explode...

maybe my luck will finally turn around:):chew

I'm a little confused, too. Originally, she never asked for email addresses of potential winners, but all other info, which I PM'ed her. Then I read a post of hers that had the actual winners listed, which I was one of them, but never received a direct PM from her saying I had won.

I was hoping someone could enlighten me here. Did I do this right, or was there something else I need to do? I understand she is probably very busy, so maybe some of you may have some info to share.

did you not get any PM's from her?

I got 2 won saying that I had won and another saying that what I had won was different from the free stuff/ first 20 people contest....

on another note...urge to resist ordering Gamorrean Guard and Meg Mucklebones Diminishing rapidly lol:D

I had a dream last night...

I checked my PMs and one said...

"Congrats! We have a Vamprye SSE bust we'd like to send you..."

:D:banana:chew:joy:google:monkey5

I want some freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on SS, put up another comp already! :lol As someone else said, I can't even win a damn keyring! :monkey4

did you not get any PM's from her?

I got 2 won saying that I had won and another saying that what I had won was different from the free stuff/ first 20 people contest....

on another note...urge to resist ordering Gamorrean Guard and Meg Mucklebones Diminishing rapidly lol:D

No :(

I sent her a couple of PMs and didn't hear back from her yet. :( I was a winner in the first 20 people contest.

Think I should write again? I really don't want to pester her, but I am a little concerned....

No :(

I sent her a couple of PMs and didn't hear back from her yet. :( I was a winner in the first 20 people contest.

Think I should write again? I really don't want to pester her, but I am a little concerned....

I havent heard back ...but that may just me she is shipping the stuff?

If I dont hear anything in a week or so I may send another message but I understand she is very busy so Ill hold onto my britches and wait

I havent heard back ...but that may just me she is shipping the stuff?

If I dont hear anything in a week or so I may send another message but I understand she is very busy so Ill hold onto my britches and wait

Vedder, sounds like a good idea. Maybe we should do just that (don't know if I could wait a whole week though!) . She more than likely has a million things going on right now.

Did you see my dream I had (a couple of posts back)? :D

Have you had one of those yet? What SS item appeared in yours?

Back