OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I won a LOTR Film Frame!! My losing streak is over!

Though I did just win the Medi Henry Jones a month or so ago from a SSC Twitter contest, so that makes any lack of winning during this year's Spook not so painful.

Congrats!! You'll have to post some pics of that LOTR film frame when you get it!!

Yay I won a LOTR Film Frame!! My losing streak is over!

Though I did just win the Medi Henry Jones a month or so ago from a SSC Twitter contest, so that makes any lack of winning during this year's Spook not so painful.

Congrats! That is so awesome!!! :D

Nope - All the pages got stuck together yesterday.

I have moved up to Dragon Tales now. I hope ot have those pages stuck by Saturday and then it's DORA!!!!:banana

Didn't care to ponder that. He was sticking them in and out of his ass and sniffing them. :google

How else am I supposed to make scratch and sniff coloring books????:dunno

Well, then you put them in your mouth and yelled "I AM THUPA MAN AN I HAF COCO CWAONTH!"

NEVER put anything in your mouth that was here --> :moon

Tastes like chocolate!!!!!

Holy f'n hell! :lol:lol:rotfl

It's this one I believe....I hope they have another contest for it. I gotta get me one of these..:monkey5
Me, too! I wanted to see the trilogy in the theater to get this, but it didn't play in my area (and I live in a major city!). Lost every contest for it so far, but I hope there's more... :naughty

Though probably not Sideshow's intentions, the whole Spook craze just led me to buy NECA's 7" Alien Big Chap, Alien Warrior and Trick r Treat figs.

I don't have room for the big Sideshow ones!!!

Back