OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go see Misery, NOW! Especially good on a cold snowy day by yourself.

Everyone always talks about The Shining because of Jack and Stanley and the more over the top imagery, but I think Misery is where it's really at. The story, narrative flow, and horror bits all are tighter and more intimate than The Shining. And to make the audience think along with a character is much trickier in film than prose and James Caan and Kathy Bates do such amazing jobs.

Yeah, the writer/producers of Lost are going to tackle The Dark Tower after Lost ends next year. King sold them the rights for $19. There is actually a LOT of overlap between Lost and The Dark Tower. DT1: The Gunslinger in theaters 2012! :rock

You know that once scene in Misery will haunt me forever...The sledge hammer! Just can't let it go...Yikes!

Anyone having any luck finding the new code? The clue talks about an eternal hunk, and mentions "sparkling", so I assumed the code would be on the Tonner Edward Cullen figure's page, but I can't find it. I also tried other "eternal" characters, like Thor, Loki, etc...

yea i think its on ed cullen - there is a picture on the front page that isnt loading properly - i think they are having some issues with the decoder box - but i may be wrong

Ugh! That stupid Michael Jackson image is back on the New Products page. I swear, Sideshow had better fire the individual who came up with that idea.

I couldnt sleep at all last night.. I was dreaming about the mystery prize I won ahhhh sleepless night make the day at work drag on grrrrrr

Back