OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess there's no sleep for teachers on either side of the border, middle schools our grade 7/8. I feel for you. They can be a challenge. I'm still looking for that mythical teaching job where we supposedly get off at 3!

haha off at 3? maybe am hahaa

in at 7 out by 4 if lucky

Same here. Spooktacular is so awesome!! I will miss out a lot tomorrow night though because I work the closing shift. But I requested a 3 day weekend so I'll be here Friday to the end! :banana

I think I'm going to request Friday off too, but this is a busy time at work, so don't know if it will fly. Have a new boss too, so may not be a good time to ask.

I missed out on this one, but Sideshow has really hooked me up with some great free items throughout the years. They are the best company out there, no one else does this for their fans and customers!

Congrats to all those who won!

I think I'm going to request Friday off too, but this is a busy time at work, so don't know if it will fly. Have a new boss too, so may not be a good time to ask.

I have thursday and friday off, but have to work saturday at 6pm...Spook is usually over by then isn't it?

yea im gonna miss all of Friday - not happy about it - but ill catch all of saturday hopefully - where is word 12? anyone know

Those On the Hunt Will Find This Decoder Message Invaluable…
Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 at 11:00 am

Here is a clue to a decoder message currently hidden somewhere on our site: You won’t need the help of three hundres other’s to hunt down a hidden secret word!

Ew, floating MJ definitely qualifies as icky.:sick

Don't mention Floating MJ! That's when he...

mj_spook_boot.gif

...shows up. Told ya. :banghead

*last time today, I swear*

I have thursday and friday off, but have to work saturday at 6pm...Spook is usually over by then isn't it?

Depends on your time zone and when that last word goes up for the scavenger hunt, for me it usually goes on much, much past 6. LAst scavenger hunt I was out with my daughter trick or treating when the last clue went up.

Depends on your time zone and when that last word goes up for the scavenger hunt, for me it usually goes on much, much past 6. LAst scavenger hunt I was out with my daughter trick or treating when the last clue went up.

Hmmm...I may have to try and finish it up while I'm at work then..:rolleyes:

Back