OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish SS would hurry up and update their YouTube channel with ep 4; my browsers have got the s**ts and decided not to play vids on SS's site. Ugh! :monkey4 Update, update!!!!

Ok whose next?

Lets give the gift of giving. :lol

Anyone got a small GCC for LevarLaforge:huh

Since I was lucky enough to win a $75 card tonight, I have a $20 Comic-Con one I no longer need.

This will be won by the following trivia question and first person to post correct answer wins:

According to the book "James Whale: A New World of Gods and Monsters", who was James Whale's first pick as the Bride of Frakenstein before the part went to Elsa Lanchester?

Since I was lucky enough to win a $75 card tonight, I have a $20 Comic-Con one I no longer need.

This will be won by the following trivia question and first person to post correct answer wins:

According to the book "James Whale: A New World of Gods and Monsters", who was James Whale's first pick as the Bride of Frakenstein before the part went to Elsa Lanchester?

One can't do a good deed without someone else copying.
:lol kidding of course!
I just wish I could've grabbed more GCs at the con to give out here. And I had many chances to do so because my friends where passing on them. I am now planning on getting a bunch for next years Spooktacular.

Back