OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did any of you guys carve a pumpkin yet? Mine is the catapiller monster. My kids wanted to do that and carved the pumpkins for it... You can probably figure out which decoder pic is mine also...:D

So did any of you guys carve a pumpkin yet? Mine is the catapiller monster. My kids wanted to do that and carved the pumpkins for it... You can probably figure out which decoder pic is mine also...:D

We have our pumpkin carving contest at work on Wednesday so I will probably take a picture of that one to send in. But I did send in 2 decoder pictures all ready.. Jabba and Indy looking in the Ark.

We have our pumpkin carving contest at work on Wednesday so I will probably take a picture of that one to send in. But I did send in 2 decoder pictures all ready.. Jabba and Indy looking in the Ark.

The Jabba and indy pics were great!! I'm excited to see some more pumpkins added. I've never entered either of those contests in the past so it was fun to do them this year with my kids. They had a blast putting it all together...My decoder pic is the "It's mine...my own...my preciousss!!" :lol

A faux bronze over a SSE Creature? How long til "Old Ben" gets the dip treatment?

Funny thing is I told Nam and Celtic something would happen around 3 am (SS time). But I have no real interest in faux.

Last edited:
The Jabba and indy pics were great!! I'm excited to see some more pumpkins added. I've never entered either of those contests in the past so it was fun to do them this year with my kids. They had a blast putting it all together...My decoder pic is the "It's mine...my own...my preciousss!!" :lol

Thanks. I like your's too... any time you can toss the kids in the picture its a winner. And after seeing the Mort and Joker pumpkins I won't stand a chance but oh wel.

OK, I'm struggling with the Scavenger Hunt words and the videos. Are the words just spoken in them, or is it like a subliminal message flash, or do you need your decorder glasses on, or what? I've watched both a few times and haven't figured it out.

OK, I'm struggling with the Scavenger Hunt words and the videos. Are the words just spoken in them, or is it like a subliminal message flash, or do you need your decorder glasses on, or what? I've watched both a few times and haven't figured it out.

The one in the second video is flashed for a second or two, don't need decoder glasses at all.

The words are not spoke and will just show up in certain places in the videos and they are there for abit..

1-4 can be found via mistress.

3 can be found by watching a video, of a video.

The words aren't spoken, but they are on screen longer than a subliminal message, too. They typically last for about 1-2 seconds, and they appear on a shot that is repeated later WITHOUT the code, making it easier to spot the change.

However, they also appear on shots where they could easily blend in, making them tricky to spot if you aren't looking.

Actually it is 1 and 3 on the videos and 2 and 4 via mistress...
\

Thats right about 1.

Free hat is up. So if you win it, does that exclude you from the other giveaways/contests for the day?

SS, no offense, but I wanna inform you how useless your twitter and facebook pages are. They don't even mention the faux or current contests :p

Not yet, I was going to submit one of mine I did... which was a Sam from Trick R Treat pumpkin. But it is a faux pumpkin and not a real one, and those are exempt. So I will wait until I do my real one in a few days.

I did enter a buttload of costume shots though. And will probably do at least one more before the end.

Back