OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, one more question. I was one the winners of Chickys first 20 to respond contest. I understand the prize is a complete mystery until it arrives at the door. My question is was I supposed to have received an e-mail for accepting shipping charges or do they pay for shipping?:confused:

sa-weet.............thanks UT............:bow
No prob! Although I threw my word list away after I entered, I only remember the last few. :lol
If anyone needs all the words, Jen said she still had hers this morning and helped out another freak.

she said it would be about two weeks for everyone to get contacted, her staff have a lot of people on her list. If she needs more info, she'll PM you. If you don't hear in the next two weeks, then I'd start to grow concerned. I know I'll be checking my email daily for a while now, I've checked 5 times today already and their probably all off for the day. (at least I hope so after the awesome time we had!)

.....and let me say again......Sideshow Seat cushion....next years Spook Kit.....make it happen. :lol

Seat cushion, back massager and bed pan. Every time I got up I feared I was going to miss something great! Like someone being trout slapped. :rotflOr, you know, a contest or freebie.

I'd signed out for the night as well, but my daughter didn't get into webkinz to get her halloween goodies form them, so I logged her in to do it for her, she was too tired. Came back here to post some extra thanks and Chicky was on with the next email contest, which I promptly screwed up!

But damn, you were the big winner:chew I think that's the most expensive prize of Spook besides Big Baby, right?

she said it would be about two weeks for everyone to get contacted, her staff have a lot of people on her list. If she needs more info, she'll PM you. If you don't hear in the next two weeks, then I'd start to grow concerned. I know I'll be checking my email daily for a while now, I've checked 5 times today already and their probably all off for the day. (at least I hope so after the awesome time we had!)

Thank you, SIR!:D

it may be, it's taken a day for it to sink in and I probably still won't believe it until it shows up. I was awake for hours afterwards and drove my wife nuts...it was 1:30 here when the contest posted.

Kind of glad I missed the Ed question now, I didn't know you needed the movie title as well so I got it wrong. This was probably the most confusing contest I'd played, I can't get on the chat during the day so I had no idea what the heck was going on until about the 4th one.

At the time I didn't know what kind of prizes she would be giving out (I missed the first question or two and just joined the contest by pure luck) and I also didn't know that the prizes and questions would be so closely linked. So I tried for Shaun of the Dead question even though I had already won an Ed figure earlier. But thankfully I got it wrong or I would have been annoyed at being shut out of the later prizes. (No offense to whoever it was that did win Ed :peace)

I am super jealous of your Angel of Death prize though. Man. It's one of those things that I would never buy but would love to own, if you know what I mean.

I still can't believe I've been saving this:

10B, 31A, 201352Z

In my clipboard for over a week! I figured it was either going to be a trivia answer or something significant was going to happen at 8:13 PM PST. :rotfl

I still can't believe I've been saving this:

In my clipboard for over a week! I figured it was either going to be a trivia answer or something significant was going to happen at 8:13 PM PST. :rotfl

i entered that in the promo word box no less than 20 times just knowing it would activate at some point....:lol

Updated Breakfast Club a.k.a. Loser's List

1. Darth Madden*
2. Ktjn
3. Something Sexy
4. ChaserFan
5. Radagaster

*Ol' school loser and 2010 Spook privileges revoked:monkey3

:lol

At the time I didn't know what kind of prizes she would be giving out (I missed the first question or two and just joined the contest by pure luck) and I also didn't know that the prizes and questions would be so closely linked. So I tried for Shaun of the Dead question even though I had already won an Ed figure earlier. But thankfully I got it wrong or I would have been annoyed at being shut out of the later prizes. (No offense to whoever it was that did win Ed :peace)

I am super jealous of your Angel of Death prize though. Man. It's one of those things that I would never buy but would love to own, if you know what I mean.

No offense taken! I'm glad for everyone that won, and glad you got in at the later prize. :rock

Well my big haul was:

An ICKY prize! :rock :rock

Didn't win any of the big contests so fingers crossed for the Scavenger Hunt. I didn't do any photo contests this year.

Had a total blast and I'm looking forward to next year! I agree a SSC seat cushion would be awesome. I think I also need some leg massagers because my legs starting cramping up from sitting in front of the computer for so long. :lol

I also got an order in for the Darth Talon Exclusive. :D

Well my big haul was:

An ICKY prize! :rock :rock

Didn't win any of the big contests so fingers crossed for the Scavenger Hunt. I didn't do any photo contests this year.

Had a total blast and I'm looking forward to next year! I agree a SSC seat cushion would be awesome. I think I also need some leg massagers because my legs starting cramping up from sitting in front of the computer for so long. :lol

I also got an order in for the Darth Talon Exclusive. :D

Mine was a WICKED prize! Hmmm....I wonder what the difference will be between Icky and Wicked?

Edit: I also got the Hulkbuster Exclusive:rock

Back