OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, its crazy to see some of the winnings some people got. I entered every contest I cared about and was in the chats almost every night...still came up empty handed and all I wanted was a chainsaw killer...even requested a broken one, lol. I guess next year I'll be asking for him again :chew

I agree... its pretty crazy how much some people got. The only thing I got to in time was a free buck body code but I sure didn't need that.

I just now worked up enough strentgh to stare at my computer screen again. :lol I had a blast with Spook this year as usual, I can never get enough of the fun and Freakiness that it brings. Big thanks to all of my chatting peers for everything, and for keeping me the HAPPIEST Freak in the land.

Sideshow, you rock! :rock
Freaks, I love you all.....mean it.

Now where did I put that trout? :lol

I just now worked up enough strentgh to stare at my computer screen again. :lol I had a blast with Spook this year as usual, I can never get enough of the fun and Freakiness that it brings. Big thanks to all of my chatting peers for everything, and for keeping me the HAPPIEST Freak in the land.

Sideshow, you rock! :rock
Freaks, I love you all.....mean it.

Now where did I put that trout? :lol

:chew:chew:chew

/me waves at HB!

I'll post my grabs too... just need to figure out what I won, I didn't keep track very well :(

:chew:chew:chew

/me waves at HB!

I'll post my grabs too... just need to figure out what I won, I didn't keep track very well :(

That's scary Faken, I was going to post almost exactly the same response minus the Chewies. LOL

/me wonders where HAPPYBOY hides all of his trout.

In my first Spooktacular I won the following:

AVP Busts
Chainsaw Killer exclusive
spinning keychain
Endor Strike Force Bundle
Back in Black Spiderman from Chicky last night in this thread :banana

Enjoyed myself and look forward to next year's Spooktacular! :chew

I posted most of this earlier, but I got:

Hot Toys Chainsaw Killer Figure
Medicom Alien VCD
Sideshow Shaun of the Dead Ed Figure
Sideshow R. Lee Ermey Figure
Sideshow Stealth Iron Man Legendary Scale Bust (from Chicky's movie quotes contest in this thread)

All but the Iron Man LSB were from the hidden promo word contests, and I think that most of that is just being right there when the contests start. If you miss it by even 5 or 10 minutes you will usually be too late. My job allows me to be online all the time and I refreshed the page obsessively, so that probably gave me an advantage.

I was blown away by this, since the best I did in previous years was winning a contest for an exclusive Buffy Human Spike figure. I got a fair number of the freebies but in general they were pretty low priced things like LOTR helms.

Same here. I'll post after I receive it all if anyone is interested.

Well, we all know at least one thing I won... *looks at Faken's sig* :monkey3 :lol

Wow, I can't believe how much stuff people raked in! Congrats to all of you!

This was my first spook, and hopefully won't be my last. It was an awesome time, even if I only came away with a Vol 10 (unless MOTW comes through for me in one of the last two contests...please oh please!).

My hats of to the SSC Team and Freaks board for all the fun I had this week! You all rock!!!! :chew

Yeah congrats to all who won, Im not knocking people I had a great time too participating in all the contest and chats and even meeting some new friends along the way and I'll throw my shout out specially towards Avfin and Toast - Team Chainsaw.

It was a good time and I'll definetly be waiting for next years spook.

I've finally come down from my adrenalin rush to stop in and say Thanks to everyone at SC ( Chris, Marc and alex for sure)! I had a great 10 days pulling out my hair until the very end, just as spook should be. The chat was awesome when i could get in and away from work, man that last question blew me away. To be honest I just stared at the screen for the first minute as things blurred until I thought I should look up the answer, I was wrong, but what a blast!
a special thanks to Dusty and Chicky! Dusty for getting us those gift items listed to the gC that we've probalbly been wishing for ages for. I got my Captain Harlock Friday and opened him today. He's a great little piece. I hope you get to spend lots of quality time with Dax now getting the little guy ready for Christmas, he'll start to figure out that Santa thing this year! And Chicky, I'm still speechless from the movie trivia. Probably the most stressful and fun contest I've ever played in! I'm still shocked winning the AoD and it took about an hour for my hands to finally stop shaking.
And to all you freaks, I've had a great spook talking with you all, being so far removed doesn't make it easy to chat sometimes, but It's been wonderful getting to know about all of you and your collections! Shropt I wanna see posts of Bossk and Jen don't ever sell doom, he's just to cool!
I can't wait till next year, I'm still checking for updates on the site, it'll probably be a few weeks before I stop visiting 5 or six times a day and just get back to 1 or 2!

Yes. I'd say a VERY successful Spooktacular event indeed....... This was my first, and I must say it was GREAT!!!!

Totally loved it, loved the Spook kit and I'll DEF be back next year :cool:

Back