OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its getting close to that time on the east coast so please remember...

LAMHalloween.jpg

Thats fantastic!

Evan

Now that it's a wrap, just want to say kudos to everyone that worked on Help Wanted, it was a fun way to make the event interactive and interesting, and I loved the nostalgic, old school look and feel it was handled with, and I'd love to know what song that was for the credits, that's got to find its way into my iTunes library.

Yup. That's the one. Performed by The Power Station, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah - after Robert Palmer left and Michael Des Barres took over on vocals. You may remember him as MacGyver's nemesis Murdoc (which reminds me, when are we going to get a 1:6 Angus MacGyver fig?) Awesome song!

I Got a free chainsaw killer exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Chris and Dennis!!! Well I guess it was Chris, so thank you Chris!

There's like 40,000 possible combinations. I hope they give us another digit or two.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I tried some of the more basic kinds of patterns that the numbers could be unscrambled into, but after having no luck, realized it was ridiculous.

There is surely some pattern to it, or it must reference something related to Sideshow, but hell if I could figure it out.

Back