OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should've won Serpent....I surprised Chris didn't split the prize among both winners...

I think Faken should have won (along with feather)

2 diff cobra products....that would have been fair I think

Yeah I know. Hope you win something.

Thanks again guys and for your support durring the chat...that got pretty crazy, even I had no idea what was going on...Oh well...but to be honest, its420brother beat me to the answer even though chris said I won...So it's ok, the chat contests are really tough to win (for me atleast :) ), i've come in second several times today...:banghead

question was which Cobra accesory is #7. I put down before anyone:

* Detailed belt with Cobra Command buckle

I'm just saying... :monkey3

Edit: forget my sig, changing now

Was that for the contest they redid because he asked the wrong question?

You came up first on my screen with that answer.

well im sending some positive vibes ur way.... hope u get what u dream of:emperor

Thanks a lot :)

If I ever find that spinning keychain (it has to be somewhere) I will send it to you. :D Then you will be a BIG winnah with the mystical keychain.

I would never let you give away the magic keychain. It may someday be the key to unlock powers this universe has never seen before.

Thanks again guys and for your support durring the chat...that got pretty crazy, even I had no idea what was going on...Oh well...but to be honest, its420brother beat me to the answer even though chris said I won...So it's ok, the chat contests are really tough to win (for me atleast :) ), i've come in second several times today...:banghead

you're a good sport and hopefully they still find a way to get you something. Kind of harsh to be awarded it and then have it striped away.

I know that first place looser feeling all too well. The Mike just beat me on the lotr frame on in chat a couple of days ago. It was nice to be so close but sad to still not get it.

anyone need a $35 GC? PM me, first to PM gets it. Its SDCC, which I think can only be used once of that event, so if you used an SDCC promo card, please dont PM

Edit: Both cards used by Ozzfan and CP

Last edited:
i'm kind of curious what we would have won if we could have. since i don;'t know what i won from the mistress i don't know which one would have been better. lol

Same here. I was first (on my screen) for the second daily word "MOW"
and a few people said I was in several different spots on their screens. I had already pressed enter the first millisecond I saw red (Dennis' font color) start to appear - the full question hadn't rested on the screen yet. Then the latency issue was brought up, which I had no idea about. I learned something new today :)

and a few people said I was in several different spots on their screens. I had already pressed enter the first millisecond I saw red (Dennis' font color) start to appear - the full question hadn't rested on the screen yet. Then the latency issue was brought up, which I had no idea about. I learned something new today :)

you were like 7th on my screen but people said you were like 3rd and 5th. Its crazy.

Me too. Especially on one of mine...My screen showed me first but chris and everyone else said my answered showed up second...kinda wierd it would work that way and be different on our screen...Now I understand why he always says "whoever is first on MY screen"... :lol

Back