OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Well played by the wife:D

Thanks!! I thought it would disqualify me from trying to win one myself, but dennis says I can still try to win a chat contest also...Although I really suck at those and have never won one yet...Can't let my wife show me up.. :lol

Thanks to the Mistress, I won a Hellboy II PF!!! :rock

Congrats madcow!!! Hellboy pf rocks!!

contest for the brekfast club losers: :lol
(if you like the dead line that is)
prize: (custom dead fig)
this prize is really for anyone who hasnt won anything yet but might like a custom dead figure.
i'm really just doing this for fun cuz i love the spook & ya'll freaks.....:banana
anyway, free shipping within the u.s. but will ship to people outside if you will split or help me out with it. (i dont want to have to fork over outrageous shipping please.:()

anyways testing the waters here & giving a lil' time to those who dont hit this thread every 2 minutes like i do....:lol

i will post a question about myself & the first person to p.m. me with the correct answer will receive this guy...
watermark.php

watermark.php

see original thread here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63906&page=3

That's a great figure and very generous of you barryo. Makes me kind of wish I was still a loser:lol

Check out the bong! Didn't see it at first:lol

I know why I have not won anything yet... its so obvious. I am going to win the pumpkin carving contest and the scavenger hunt. I knew Sideshow wouldn't let me down. :)

Back