OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go into your Sideshow account and click on your kit purchase number or 'T' number and where it says order Summary it should list what the estimate shipping should be, or at least that is how it is in mine.

Yeah yeah, I know that. I just didn't get an estimate upon checkout; seeing as Australia isn't that important, obviously! :rolleyes:

I just have to wait and see what they charge me........:eek:

I wanted to order it, but why can't points be used for this...
Come on!!!

I was wondering the same, it's basically a bunch of free promotional stuff. Yet you can use points on far more expensive items?

I passed. If Mort was the exclusive with the spook kit, I would have ordered. But they'll end up making so many colored Morts I have nothing to really worry about.

But what if they give the kit owners a possible early order window on the new Dead PF?

Since the Spook kit is now shipping, and some of you will have it in the next day or so, this is in the new catalog...

dead.jpg

No shipping notice for me yet. :(

The busts are interesting but if they are 1:2 or 1:1 they are definite passes. I love Zombies but don't really feel the need to have anything bigger than the PF. It'd be neat to have them in 1:6 to incorporate into the display or even in 1:4 to display behind PZ's PF. Not interested in anything else.

No shipping notice for me yet. :(

The busts are interesting but if they are 1:2 or 1:1 they are definite passes. I love Zombies but don't really feel the need to have anything bigger than the PF. It'd be neat to have them in 1:6 to incorporate into the display or even in 1:4 to display behind PZ's PF. Not interested in anything else.

I dont think they are 1:2 or 1:1 bust. Maybe 7 to 8 inches.

I'd be neat to have them in 1:4 and have a table option or make one because I think the heads behind PZ's PF would be a fantastic display.

still havent seen this!

That was just some clever Photoshop work. :D

But yesterday Dusty did say that the XL was already sold out, and that there were only a few larges left. If I remember right, they never actually put the low quantity notice up on in-stock item order pages, though. They only announce the low quantities in the newsletter.

That is freaking awesome! Those better be 1:6 scale though.

Those are awesome! But there's no way I'd buy them in 1/6 scale. That would make them only useful for customizers (which I'm not). I would not want a 2 1/2 inch tall "bust" sitting on my shelf. I'm thinking 1/4 scale at the very least, but probably 1/3 scale, which would be perfect for me.

I see them as science experiments. Some doc has been experimenting on zombies and these are the results. I think 1:6 would be a lot better than any other scale.

Back