OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt the shipping on this supposed to be free? It shows in the shopping cart 10 bucks shipping?

Its only the mort coloured figure that the US gets with free shipping + International gets it half price shipping if purchased, and not the actual spook kit itself, you still have to pay delivery on that.

I just want the mug and the shirt. The glasses are stupid, they should give out a decorder ring or something. Something were the kit is a must to solve a riddle.

:lol:lol:lol

I found it :) It was just hard to see it on my iPhone while I was walking :eek:

But I thought the "Help Wanted" was just for the MOVIE they were filming.... whoops :monkey3

Glad you found it! :rock

We need to form an alliance for Spooktacular to maximize productive use of time!! (ie take shifts throughout the day.) :lol

I wasn't going to but Halloween would not be the same without a kit. So now I have to sell something. anyone want a Metaluna mutant?

If someone doesn't want to use their spook gift card, feel free to PM me. :monkey3 Thanks. :)

The only thing that disappoints me is that I couldn't order two this year. I have two each of the '07 and '08 kits, but I guess this year either my wife doesn't get a hoodie, or I give her mine. Hmmm... decisions, decisions...

Done. Shipping actually came out to be less than $10 this time around so....score.

because it is in stock, your supposed to recieve it before spooktacular or else its kind of pointless

I think you're missing Chris's point. A pre-order, by definition, is for an item that is not yet in stock. Obviously whoever wrote up the text for the Spook home page forgot that the kit is in stock, rather than a pre-order.

ready_lq.jpg

:horror

Back