OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that bud...did you get to enter chickys contest?

nope............i was about an 1 1/2 hour late.......but i'm glad you guys knocked down some prizes. i've won at least 3 prizes of various items (nothing too major) in the last 4 spooks so im not bumming at all. happy for all. but we'll talk more when the ringwraith comes home to me........:lol

Congrats Swabie on getting that SSE Mummy. What a score that was. Just 7 of them:rock

By the way, I'll be thinking about you when I head out to the omlette bar tomorrow.:lol

Omelette bar tomorrow! You lucky, lucky dog!!!!! Just make sure you have an iphone with you so you can stay logged into spook as you scarf your omlettey goodnesss!!!! :banana

Congrats Swabie on getting that SSE Mummy. What a score that was. Just 7 of them:rock

Ain't that the truth. I was probably there in time to nab one (kept on eye on those damn tweets all day), almost nabbed it, but I didn't pull the trigger. Just not that huge of a Mummy guy.

Still, that speaks a lot to the quality of the piece. I'm not even a real fan, and I can appreciate the beauty of it. Congrats!

I guess we should have been watching twitter and facebook...I've checked them once or twice but haven't really paid much attention to them...

:lol ...don't return it...:lol

Actually I would assume that we will get an email to accept or decline shipping charges for the prize before it ships, like the other contests...

Our email addresses weren't requested in her instructions, so do you think we will be PM'ed asking for that info, or should we just take initiative and PM our email addresses to her? I inquired about this, but understand if she isn't able to respond for quite a while, if at all, because of how busy she is.

I guess we should have been watching twitter and facebook...

Watching Twitter really hasn't been very useful. The only reason I knew to watch it closely today was from the little blurb in the bottom of the Newsletter Express Update that went out earlier.

Facebook, I've never even peeked at.

Believe me, if I ever encounter a useful "Tweet", I'll let you all know. Those Mummys went too fast, though.

It's funny. I'm not a huge horror guy - especially not huge into the blood and guts things. But I love the Uni Monster SSE editions. They just make me feel nostalgic - which is one of my favorite emotions :D

I'm in the film business, and I remember watching these movies as a kid with my dad. They're part of the reason I wanted to be in the film business. They're classic flicks with iconic characters, and they remind me of good times in my childhood with my pops. What could be better!

Okay, my tender Spook moment is over. ... lol

Our email addresses weren't requested in her instructions, so do you think we will be PM'ed asking for that info, or should we just take initiative and PM our email addresses to her? I inquired about this, but understand if she isn't able to respond for quite a while, if at all, because of how busy she is.

Good question, not sure about that...She does have our phone numbers so I guess they can contact us that way or look our accounts with our names maybe?

...I love the Uni Monster SSE editions. They just make me feel nostalgic - which is one of my favorite emotions :D

I'm in the film business, and I remember watching these movies as a kid with my dad. They're part of the reason I wanted to be in the film business. They're classic flicks with iconic characters, and they remind me of good times in my childhood with my pops. What could be better!

Nothing could be better. Now I'm really glad to hear that you got one. Good stuff, swabie! :duff

It's funny. I'm not a huge horror guy - especially not huge into the blood and guts things. But I love the Uni Monster SSE editions. They just make me feel nostalgic - which is one of my favorite emotions :D

Okay, my tender Spook moment is over. ... lol

That's awesome, Swabie!

I've been watching Spooktacular as close as possible, and decided I would finally take a "little" nap (1/2 hour tops). Arise I had, only to find that an SSE MUMMY PF was offered for a blip in time. :horror

You fortunate few are REALLY a fortunate few!

Congrats to you!

Back