OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My poor dogs hope spooktacular ends soon. They're not used to me sitting at my computer for hours on end each night.

My poor dogs hope spooktacular ends soon. They're not used to me sitting at my computer for hours on end each night.

Same here....my poor pug keep trying to jump on my lap to get attention.. :(

OK so the only fair thing is to award to first 20 who completed it. if you sent in a PM incomplete and some one got ahead of you before you sent your multiples in they get it.

crazy nutty butties. its up to 90 PMs. dark lord is gonna be hounding me that the box is full cause everyone always complains to him!!!

MOTW

That sounds fair to me.

And did I mention that you TOTALLY ROCK CHICKY!!! :D

I sent only 1 - 7:08 I think (maybe 7:09). I copied Chicky's instructions so I could follow them. Hope it worked!

That's what i did also...:D
Although I did erase #4 since it isn't applicable for me where I'm in the US..I hope I don't get disqualified for that...:rolleyes:

hellbaby is awesome! amazing birthday gift i got last december. Hes sitting on top of my tv right now staring at the ceiling.

just checked out the Gamorrean Guard and wow what an amazing job

Mine was sent at 7:11. Only needed one try. I have to say I had to double check as I didn't know what to put in the subject box. Took me a minute to simply put in "20."

Yea I def didn't get In, Everyone's PM times are earlier than my "Right" one...Buts its all good
I got CHAINSAW!!

OK so the only fair thing is to award to first 20 who completed it. if you sent in a PM incomplete and some one got ahead of you before you sent your multiples in they get it.
That's what I expected you to do. It's my fault I goofed my first ones, so if I lose cuz of that, so be it... Thanks for putting up with us nutty buddies. Now come join us in chat! :joy

Mine was sent at 7:11. Only needed one try. I have to say I had to double check as I didn't know what to put in the subject box. Took me a minute to simply put in "20."

Yeah, she didn't really say what to put in the subject box so I just put contest...

Back