OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I may have screwed this one up royally. Sent 2 PMs...in the first, I requested a specific wicked item...

:banghead

It was the heat of Spook! What can I say? :sick:lol

i put icky. i am arguing with a guy on ebay about grammar,playing video games and watching the yankee game...I just put the first word i could remember.

Did i ever mention that the doom pf grosses me out. its so gross..just yucky.

Yeah, I may have screwed this one up royally. Sent 2 PMs...the first with a request for a specific wicked item...

:banghead

It was the heat of Spook! What can I say? :sick:lol

Thats what I did I was talking to the guys online telling them about it and didnt read the instructions right.

i put icky. i am arguing with a guy on ebay about grammar,playing video games and watching the yankee game...I just put the first word i could remember.

QFT!!! that Doom PF is just so icky he makes me want to vomit a little. :lol

Doubt I made it. And I don't read directions well. Had to send 3 PM's to get it right... I haven't won any contests yet this spook, either.

Nah, Doom is wicked. Plain and simple :lol

Back