OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh, the mythical spinning keychain. I refuse to believe they actually exist until someone can produce photographic evidence to the contrary.

Seriously, I've tried a few times to win one of those damn things and I don't even really know exactly what it is! :duh :D

LOL:lol

Pictures or it didn't happen:lol

Bigfoot, Yetti, Jersey Devil and the keychain:lol

And how many of you geniuses put the Dio in for the Chainsaw Killer contest? Leave poor barryo alone, he feels bad enough about it! :tap:lol

QTF. :lecture

He just read the hint too fast and got the idea of edition size in his head instead of item number...it makes sense...they're both a series of sequential numbers...

I know I've jumped to some boneheaded conclusions before by not taking my time. Remember it as a cautionary tale, Freaks!

I love how I stepped up to defend barryo and (inadvertently) ended up calling him a bonehead. :eek: :lol

Spook, man. It's gettin' to me.

PhilboBaggins; :cool:

I love how I stepped up to defend barryo and (inadvertently) ended up calling him a bonehead. :eek: :lol

Spook, man. It's gettin' to me.

PhilboBaggins; :cool:

:lol ...By the way, we weren't trying to make fun of Barryo. Someone just asked what the TBD thing was all about...

Oh, I was expecting the 12" figure. I was waaay off. I was shocked how expensive he was until I scrolled down further to see its a 1:1 bust :lol

Back