OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl sorry im still in awe at the Dpuchebag Kanye West is!! its amazing!!

But im glad the court found me not guilty!!! :banana:banana:banana

:banghead P!tu, you were found "Not Guilty" pending you answered the question asked of you by the court.

Failure to answer the question will result in the ruling being overturned. :cool:

The Question: Was Buffy (or any related characters of BTVS) somehow incorporated into those Spooktacular films?

(I don't make these rules up. I just have to make sure that they are upheld.)

:banghead P!tu, you were found "Not Guilty" pending you answered the question asked of you by the court.

Failure to answer the question will result in the ruling being overturned. :cool:

The Question: Was Buffy (or any related characters of BTVS) somehow incorporated into those Spooktacular films?

(I don't make these rules up. I just have to make sure that they are upheld.)

nop she was not in the movie

Dude! WTF is up with Kaney WEst!! what a ******!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

And an ignorant, racist ********* at that. Seems like he takes exception to anyone winning anything, getting anything, being helped, etc., that aren't black.

I've actually got that same one in my office. :D

So I don't blame them. :lol

So I guess the real question is, when does that Gellar restraining order expire? :lol :p

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the Sideshow Ninjas are letting p!tu talk so much about what he has seen and done.....not that I'm complaining about the information but its interesting....

I'm surprised that the Sideshow Ninjas are letting p!tu talk so much about what he has seen and done.....not that I'm complaining about the information but its interesting....

I sent all the vids i made to Travis first. he checked them out and only 2 got cut. which i will put after spook is done. :rock ill be putting more vids every week until spook!:banana

Pitu, could you fill us in on any SS insider info like their future public trading options and all their financial dealings with other industries, maybe any hostile takeovers in the works plus any future licensing announcements, oh....and also who's dating whom, those are always fun.

Much appreciated PapOOooooo! :rock

:lol:rolleyes::lol

I sent all the vids i made to Travis first. he checked them out and only 2 got cut. which i will put after spook is done. :rock ill be putting more vids every week until spook!:banana

Must have had footage of stuff that wasn't meant to be seen, heh? I thought I saw gambit in there ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl classified info sir

If Pitu tells you, he will have to kill ya.....

Pitu.....James Pitu......:lol

picture.php

Back