Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i got the throne it was 120AUD at a local etailer.
i remember back in the day collecting these figures after starwars died.
so glad they all came back again.

:clap:yess::clap:yess::clap

Nice shot. Wishing I had the throne right about now.

The throne is well worth the money in my opinion. It isn't perfect but the flaws are minor in my opinion. The only real problem I have is displaying it due to the height of the the throne on the pedestal kinda forced me to build a separate area for it.

Yeah, its one of those pieces that I'm always wanting, but then spend the cash on something else. :monkey2

Can someone tell me how to adapt a hot toys neck post to put a Stormshadow head sculpt on it and place it on a hot toys muscle true type.

Hello all. New to 1/6 figures and like a lot of the mods done by board members here. I wanted to try and change out my SS body to either an Enterbay or Hot Toys Bruce Lee body. Before I buy one, can someone tell me if anyone has tried this or if the Sideshow parts would fit well with either body from Enterbay or Hot Toys? Thanks in advance.

There are a few pics in this thread of that and it didn't look very good IMHO. The Lee bodies are way to small for Storm Shadow.

ACI is coming out with some new "athletic" bodies that look like they will be good for SS.

I kinda want to try Storm shadow on the new snake eyes body, since it already has the arashakage tat.

Only the arms are a skintone (and way too muscular for a ninja), the body and legs are black and would probably show through the Sideshow fabric.

Just wanted to post pics of a small update to my Storm Shadow.

Added a white hoodie and painted up some forearm armors/grieves.

stormshadow_zpsc627b10d.jpg

Forgot where I stole this pose from, but it was a fellow freak. :)

Back