Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man the stupidity just keeps on coming from you. Everything you have said just goes to prove that you are nothing but a misinformed,uneducated,simplistic,unintelligent, mod wannabe with nothing better to do than troll threads looking to start crap,especially with the "newbs". Did you ever find that spam rule? I thought not. So you have over 44,000 posts so what? Does that make you better than anyone else? Do you feel better calling newer members newbs? The way I see it you should get off the computer and get a life. You are letting your posting count get to your little head namm or ma'am. Over 40,000 posts in 4 years,do you even have a life in the real world? Think about it.. You feel safe here on Sideshow hiding behind your computer screen bullying people dont you. Why?,because you have no control or respect in the real world and by the looks of it none here,especially with that attitude. Im not intimidated by you at all,quite the opposite,I actually get off on this ****. Being an internet smartass/tough guy is not working for you and will get you nowhere. You are weak,pathetic,and I can see right through you...

Keep in mind everybody started from square one in this forum you included. So I dont have any feedback yet.. AND? You have got your head so far up your ass that you forgot where you came from namm. When was the last time you read through the forum rules? Im sure some things have changed since then bud. Please do all us "newbs" a favor and read through them before you go posting like you know everything. You are not helping anyone being an uber ****. I would like to think someone with as much experience in this forum as you have would be somewhat eager to help others,keep the community strong, and give knowledge to the newbs instead of trying to intimidate them. Im sure you have seen some real spammers and idiots come onto this forum and cause **** but that aint me. I have been nothing but respectful and curtious to others since Ive joined. Point being dont judge a poster by his post count ok? Maybe you give a crap,maybe you dont. Its out of my hands and I will move on. But just think about how you could be helping others instead of being a prick. The forum needs more of this. And remember what comes around goes around. Carry on.

FYI I do have selling privileges and am posting Storm Shadow in the for sale threads later today.

So this entire time, 'Nam just wanted to be a mod?

Back